Black Panther vs Catman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BattleMage
Bloodlusted

1. Prep
2. No Prep

Mindset
I like catman more, but I'm black.

What to do!?

BattleMage
Originally posted by Mindset

What to do!? laughing out loud

BattleMage
Seriously anybody?

Bentley
Shuri loses the prep fight.

JakeTheBank
1. T'Challa stomps.
2. T'Challa, but Blake makes it look good.

srankmissingnin
I actually think that with current de-powered Panther this could go either way. I'd say flip a coin in a none prep match. With the HSH Panther would obviously take the majority 6.5-7.5/10, but in equal bodies it would a hell of a fight. I'm making the assumption that this is pure melee, since Catman is pretty outclassed by Panther's gadgets. They are both incredibly fighters that aren't quite up to par with the top tier streets, Panther's more technically skilled, and Blake is more vicious and brutal. I'm thinking T'Challa should still take the slight majority, but it would an epic fight.

Bentley
Personally I'd give at least 8/10 to T'challa with the herb, otherwise it's much closer. T'challa can be brutal if he wants to be.

Prep-Man
Catman has been a beat lately. I'd still say BP 6/10.

Leobama

What to do!? LOL at u mindset! i had no idea that u were black! c'mon man, we've gotta go wit t'challa. just like in every other fight lol

SamZED

What to do!? laughing

BattleMage
Thx peeps

namorsubby
T'Challa FTM

Omega Vision
T'Challa 10/10 with prep

8-9/10 sans prep

Catman is good and IMO about equal in terms of skill but BP has his gear and his superior stats.

Aries_04
T'would be a shame for a King to lose to someone named catman.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Aries_04
T'would be a shame for a King to lose to someone named catman.
There's no shame in losing to a guy who hangs out with lions and doesn't afraid of anything.

But I don't think BP loses here so its moot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.