Odin VS Thanos & Adam Warlock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
Odin Vs Thanos & Adam Warlock

adam has his soul gem. current/most recent thanos. battle is on a uninhabited moon.

how does this go?

1. no prep

2. 24 hours prep for the team

King Kandy
Well Warlock will likely be one-shotted, so this is more Thanos vs Odin than anything...

They can win with prep, I think. These guys are like prep gods. They defeat omnipotent beings prepping on the fly.

celestialdemon
With prep the team can win. Without it, I don't see them winning.

guy222
indeed

Black bolt z
Prep they win.

No prep they loose.

rotiart
Soul gem.... Depending on whether it can strip Odins soul from his body...

zopzop
Originally posted by rotiart
Soul gem.... Depending on whether it can strip Odins soul from his body...

Didn't it fail miserably vs Thor during the Blood and Thunder saga? If it couldn't handle Thor what makes you think it would do anything vs Odin?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yup. Doubt it will do anything to Odin.

KuRuPT Thanosi
With Prep they curb stomp odin. Without it, Odin wins after a good fight with Thanos... Ooo and Warlock is one shot with ease as well.

quanchi112
Thanos wins in both situations.

Digi
Saying Warlock gets one-shot is a bit misleading. He's as good a tactician as exists in comics (classic anyway). He wouldn't allow himself to be taken out quickly, but would utilize his talent to remain elusive for as long as possible.

Not that it would help. He'd die. But one-shots are not all the same, and the way the phrase was being tossed about rankled me a bit.

rotiart
Originally posted by zopzop
Didn't it fail miserably vs Thor during the Blood and Thunder saga? If it couldn't handle Thor what makes you think it would do anything vs Odin?

Are you sure it was warlocks most powerful attack and not one of the weaker ones like his karmic blast?

King Kandy
Originally posted by Digi
Saying Warlock gets one-shot is a bit misleading. He's as good a tactician as exists in comics (classic anyway). He wouldn't allow himself to be taken out quickly, but would utilize his talent to remain elusive for as long as possible.

Not that it would help. He'd die. But one-shots are not all the same, and the way the phrase was being tossed about rankled me a bit.
I suppose I should have said, when he gets hit it will be a one-shot. Since he's avoided attacks by Galactus, Odin may have some trouble actually hitting him though.

King Kandy
Originally posted by rotiart
Are you sure it was warlocks most powerful attack and not one of the weaker ones like his karmic blast?
It was a karmic blast... soul suck works on abstract level beings. However SS did resist it once (only known time).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.