Characters you want to see in a future X-men movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
I still want to see live action versions of:

Apocalypse
Mr. Sinister
Cable

I'd also like to see the Sentinals used in more than just the Danger Room

Darth Jello
Cameron Hodge
Quicksilver
Scarlet Witch
Apocalypse (Only if it's a radical reinterpretation of the character)
Sinister (Ditto)

colossulrage
as long as colossus does more than throw wolverine and carry a big ass tv...i think im good

the ninjak
Psylocke. Just being eye candy for an hour and a half.

StiltmanFTW
WWH biscuits

the ninjak
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
WWH biscuits

Would make an epic movie.

Especially a few years after Avengers.

petersimon786
You know the best character in X-men movies are wolverine, jean gray and magneto. They all my favorite and in the next movie I would like to see them because think about when wolverine present in the movies than it binds us with the whole picture as you know the first premier wolverine origins. But X-men characters should be recharged with new costumes that could be a good idea for creating humor in the movie and some unexpected things..

X-Men Characters

Mshinu
I am still hoping the unamed man in black from first class turns out to be Sinister or Apocalypse.

Also:

Selene
Sage
Cable
Omega Red
Stacy X
Juggernaut (third movie never happened!)
Thunderbird or Warpath
Darwin should return

-Pr-
A decent Cyclops and Colossus. Emma Frost.

JakeTheBank
A Cyclops who doesn't put up with Wolverine's shit and is the definite leader of them, fanboys be damned.

Cable.

aztec
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
A Cyclops who doesn't put up with Wolverine's shit and is the definite leader of them, fanboys be damned.

love....

aztec
I'd like to see Pixie, I have a crush on her.

I also wouldn't mind seing classic Rogue, I couldn't stand her obnoxious self in the movie. Other than that, Cannoball, Velocidad and Quicksilver.

Sabretooth
I second Cameron Hodge and Sage. Both characters would handle the transition to live-action well. I'm also hoping for a decent Silver Samurai in the upcoming Wolverine movie, which should happen as long as Singer isn't allowed anywhere near the set (even though it wasn't enough to save Deadpool from what they did to him). For the future X-men movies, I hope they focus more on the characters and how they deal with their mutations (like the Heroes tv show did in the first season) and not worry as much about mind-numbing special effects (like Thor and Green Lantern), so characters with obvious physical or debilitating mutations like Chamber would get my vote over mutants with incredibly high power levels. I like the fact they keep the X-men franchise somewhat based in reality, so I think ultra-powerful or technologically advanced characters such as Apocalypse or the Sentinels wouldn't translate too well without significant changes. The drones in Iron Man 2 were pushing the limit of believability, and making them giant would draw comparisons to Transformers and make them seem too futuristic and out of place in the X-men's reality, though the best part of the Thor movie was the Destroyer and how awesome he looked. Not believable by any means, but he LOOKED great.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.