Who all can hurt Kitty while phased ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
List of characters that can Hurt Kitty while she is phasing

no psychics

Space M ummy
Illyana's soulsword was definitively shown to be able to injure her while phased, so that would mean Magik and Pixie at least.

zopzop
Yeah the Soulsword was shown on panel cutting her cheek while she was phased.

But aside from that, I read (I don't know how accurate it is) on wikia that she's been hurt while phasing through extraordinarily dense substances? Is this true?

Glorificus
Phasing through adamantium is supposed to hurt her or mess her up somehow.

Magic and soul attacks should also be able to harm her. Hasn't Adam Warlock damaged intangible beings?

I know the Silver Surfer has also been show to be able to harm intangibles.

chomperx9
shadow king could probably still mess with her while phased

JakeTheBank
Thor w/ Mjolnir has shown to harm intangible beings.

Zack Fair
Superman vibrates all over Kitty for the pain...

biscuits

chomperx9
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Superman vibrates all over Kitty for the pain...

biscuits if he is virbrating on her, how is that pain on her part ?

marwash22
durpalm

-Pr-
ha.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by chomperx9
if he is virbrating on her, how is that pain on her part ?

He does it so fast and hard she is in pain. Doesn't mean she doesn't like it 131

inimalist
shadow king could probably still mess with her while phased

he can for sure, but it would be psychic

zopzop
Ah, don't forget the Imperial Guard member "Astra". She literally punched Kitty in the face while she was phased because Astra herself can phase.

This took place in this issue.

King Kandy
Most magical beings should be able to, since they can hurt astral forms.

carver9
Wolverine and Adamantium Sabertooth can hurt her.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Zack Fair
He does it so fast and hard she is in pain. Doesn't mean she doesn't like it 131 true

Scoobless
Two phased people have been shown to be solid to one another on various occassions, so anyone with similar powers can hurt her.

Also, sonic based weaponry could KO her. And possibly some force field users.

Endless Mike
Juggernaut

chomperx9
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Juggernaut how ?

DarkOdin
Thor he has done it to vison while he was phased

zopzop
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Thor he has done it to vison while he was phased

Seriously? When did this happen?

Batman-Prime
Batman, with his Dick.

ExodusCloak
The Visions phasing is different from Kitty's she spins her molecules, she can even shift through the wall between dimensions.

Vision alters his density, he got eaten up by the Hulks body, Kitty can phase it.

Also I'm pretty sure she phased through Thors hammer when she phased his bottom half into the ground.

Adamantium doesn't hurt her anymore since X-treme X-Men she's better and spinning her molecules. (See Astonishing X-Men torn).

Finally, the Breakerworld metal is different, if carved properly that can hurt her.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
The Visions phasing is different from Kitty's she spins her molecules, she can even shift through the wall between dimensions.

Vision alters his density, he got eaten up by the Hulks body, Kitty can phase it.

Also I'm pretty sure she phased through Thors hammer when she phased his bottom half into the ground.

Adamantium doesn't hurt her anymore since X-treme X-Men she's better and spinning her molecules. (See Astonishing X-Men torn).

Finally, the Breakerworld metal is different, if carved properly that can hurt her. Vison alternates his denisty by changing his molecules and according to you Kitty does the same also Mjolnir is capable of traveling into different dimenison so either one Thor has covered

leonidas
spiral. wink

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Vison alternates his denisty by changing his molecules and according to you Kitty does the same also Mjolnir is capable of traveling into different dimenison so either one Thor has covered

No Kitty spins her molecules through gaps of space, Kitty can actually move each of her molecules in different directions. Vision alters his density making the packing of his molecules more or less depending on what he wants. Not the same thing.

I'm not sure what you mean, the hammer itself can't touch her? Maybe some weird ass energy attack that he uses once in a blue moon. But I'm pretty sure Kitty has phased through his hammer in that issue where she phased Thor into the ground cause she thought he was the Juggernaut.

basilisk
Originally posted by zopzop
Seriously? When did this happen? I know one time he hurt intangible Vision was in the old Avengers annual #8 where they were getting possessed by Dr Spectrum's gem. Good issue.

There were certainly numerous times in the classic Avengers run when Vision was hurt while intangible. Usually by energy manipulators or people with high-energy bodies causing painful "feedback" etc (like Thor did with his hammer):
- classic Nefaria belted the crap out of intangible Vision
- Ghost (some intangible supernatural character) hurt him badly
- Kang's "Macrobots" did it
- Lion God defeated him while intangible
- A Sentinel hurt him while he was flying - so probably intangible
- Ultron I think hurt him while intangible
- Swordsman beat him while intangible using electrical impulses
- Graviton was able to affect intangible Vision
- I think Grim Reaper's scythe may have hurt him at some point

The list goes on and on really.

Those guys may be able to do the same with Kitty.

Scoobless
Originally posted by leonidas
spiral. wink

Fanboy

roll eyes (sarcastic)

StiltmanFTW
Silver Samurai.

magneto, obviously.

shadowcat does not struggle with hyperdense matter anymore and even when she did, she still managed to pull it off. the breakworld metal is both hyperdense and magical in nature, so it caused her some discomfort and desorientation while phasing through it, she still managed to get shit done just fine everytime she had to phase through it or extend her phasing field to it, like the planet killing bullet.

OneDumbG0
Doom pimp-hands her.

KingD19
Speaking of Breakworld metal. Even after being stuck fully in phase mode, she got her throat cut open in a recent issue.

Konton
Phasers tend to have it rough against Kitty. Ask Loa.

cdtm
List of characters that can Hurt Kitty while she is phasing

no psychics

Kanto, with prep.

He cut through Martian Manhunter with a special sword, even while he was phased, and he had special projectile weapons that could hurt him. Even if Kitty's phasing is different then MM's, I'm confident New Gods tech could defeat it.

Uriel005
electrical attacks hurt her IIRC so Magneto and Storm should be able to do it.

rotiart
Nimrod?

tkitna
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Batman, with his Dick.

laughing My goodness.

Endless Mike
how ?

With his forcefield/mystic powers (that he rarely uses, but does have)

Damborgson
Seriously? When did this happen? http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Mjolnir/ThorMjolnir93d-PhaseDisruptionAveng.jpg

zopzop
Originally posted by Damborgson
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Mjolnir/ThorMjolnir93d-PhaseDisruptionAveng.jpg

From those scans it looks like he was solidifying and Thor shoved Mjolnir in his gut.

Damborgson
From those scans it looks like he was solidifying and Thor shoved Mjolnir in his gut. Naw Thor used some mystical force on him or something and disrupted his intangibility before Vision could hurt him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.