Superman-Prime vs Galactus & Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kit_snapdragon
Superman-Prime Full Power
vs
Full Size Galactus & Silver Surfer with his original herald powers.

Location, Oa (just to see the guardians pissin their pants, as usual)

Go!

kit_snapdragon
Not 100% who'd win but would love to see Big G take a Punch straight in the chops

Harbinger
Hilarious thread.

G

Bouboumaster
Unless it's the "Golden Superman Prime", Galactus maul his ass.

Omega Vision
Prime crumples up Surfer and turns him into the Silver Suppository.

Galactus feels something strange happening down south and then atomizes Prime with an angry stare. (Secretly he enjoys it)

Aakla
Didn't Galactus turn Herc into an amoeba with a though? I don't follow Superman but if all prime and 1 million are is him getting stronger, then Galactus would beat superman the moment superman decided to attack Galactus if the fight was set up that way. normally Galactus just ignores everything and eats the planet, that would play into Superman's favor, but I still think if that happened then Galactus would stop superman the moment he felt superman was a threat.

Superman would have to get Galactus into a position were he is powered down and has no way of feeding.

Batman-Prime
SMP 1M treats Big G like Solaris.

Superboy Prime gets destroyed.

Uriel005
SMP Guardian amp is what I'm assuming here? Surfer gets canned before he knows what hits him and Galactus assuming for once he's the big and awesome character he's supposed to be should murderstomp Guardian Prime. However, for the last 30 years if not more Big G has not been living up to what he should be. If he's not losing fights he should 100% win then he's having difficulty in places that he should absolutely murderstomp. Hard for me to say because I absolutely loved Galactus but he's just so disappointing I want to say Prime so if a writer were to see the post they would give Big G the bump back to what he should be.

Aakla
Originally posted by Uriel005
SMP for the last 30 years if not more Big G has not been living up to what he should be. If he's not losing fights he should 100% win then he's having difficulty in places that he should absolutely murderstomp.

agree, G is use to show up and start eating a planet, ignoring attacks. if you could repel him he would go somewhere else. he was a force of nature. he would only show his power on rarely. Superman 1million would repel him, but if G chose to, he could end Superman with a thought. but lately they have been messing with G to much to make story lines interesting

kgkg
It seems like people don't even read Galactus.

Aakla
Originally posted by kgkg
It seems like people don't even read Galactus.

I read up to when Image comics came out, imo they ruined comics for me with that whole, buy 500 comics for a silver die cast and 1000 for a gold and 2000 for a plat. those where worth money and everything else wasn't. I have kept up with it via wiki and here and other sites. but after Image did that, it ended the whole comic collecting for me.

Uriel005
Originally posted by kgkg
It seems like people don't even read Galactus. You can't tell me Galactus hasn't been disappointing in recent years.

Aakla
what they did to Galactus was more like giving a black hole a smile face and a personality to make comics more interesting.

its all on how you look at it. if you like the black hole as a black hole then you will be disapointed. if you like a black hole with a happy face then you will be happy

Brockalizer
Prime may start out full powered, but that doesn't mean that he can't be de-powered. Galactus uses most of his vast power to humble Prime with a mega dose of red solar radiation, then beaten to a pulp by the Surfer. Noticing Galactus's weakened state Prime offers up OA. This impresses Galactus whom in turn rewards Prime with the honor of being his first herald in the DC Universe.

scyven
I hate all of the alternate additions of characters comics create now days. I remember when a character was X strong with Y abilities. Superman the real superman gets utterly crushed by surfer Galactus never even knows there was a fight!!!

Utrigita
Correct me if I'm wrong concerning Superman Prime 1M, but isn't what he did basically:

Remaking Krypton (with aid).
Reviving Lois (with aid).
Defeated a already weakened Solaris.
?

guy222
Big G

quanchi112
Team, hard.

bathoven

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by bathoven
first of all how would galactus know about his weaknes?

second of all how would galactus create a red sun energy?

thir of all even effected by the red sun superboy prime would stomp the crap out of silver surfer Lol at you for thinking silver surfer can beat him

Cosmic Awareness.

The Power Cosmic.

Effected by Rao, he lost his ability to fly and his heat vision and presumably, a great deal of his super strength/durability. And he was knocked out by a Clark who was rendered even weaker as he was the only one exposed to red sun radiation and kryptonite.

Bouboumaster
Superman Prime don't even got to put a finger on Surfer: Galactus vaporise him at the start.

zeel
primes dies. If surfer could find a way to drain him without getting to close he could beat prime himself. dont see it happening though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.