Superman vs Supergirl and Powergirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Can the girls take him down together?

Mindset
No.

marwash22
i think there was a Supergirl & Wondy vs Superman thread and no one thought that tandem could beat Supes...

The Dark Cloud
This was done a few months back. Team boobie for the win

Uriel005
Depends on the era and more on how supes was doing at the time then the pair. At standard levels Supes should be able to split with the two having a slight majority IMO due to greater experience baseline stats and will with Power girl being the bigger threat as it's generally dogma IMO that Supes is extraordinary even by Kryptonian standards. Modern days I see the pair knocking him around as they closed the gap quite a bit between Supes and a the average kryptonian. They sill all lose to Krypto though big grin.

Zack Fair
Superman.

Q99
Originally posted by marwash22
i think there was a Supergirl & Wondy vs Superman thread and no one thought that tandem could beat Supes...

That sounds odd. Wondy's a close fight on her own, with Supergirl as fire support she should have the advantage.

I think these two can win, though I'm not sure of the odds.

kgkg
Superman

chomperx9
Powergirl flashes her boobs and Supergirl attacks

Zack Fair
Don't know if Supes is into alternate world incest....he probably is 131

cdtm
If this was Wonder Woman and Power Girl against Supes, I'd vote for the team.

But Supergirl isn't really that skilled of of fighter, at least compared to PG and WW, and PG herself isn't really any more skilled then Clark (Not that I've seen, anyways.) A good brawler, sure, but so's Superman.

Supes wins more often then not.

Zack Fair
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc141/Supergirl_Respect/supandwonvsfake7.jpg

biscuits

Uriel005
Originally posted by Q99
That sounds odd. Wondy's a close fight on her own, with Supergirl as fire support she should have the advantage.

I think these two can win, though I'm not sure of the odds. Whens the last time we've seen wondy solo Darkseid/Avatar of Darkseid

chomperx9
Originally posted by Zack Fair

biscuits is that an anime version ?

cdtm
Originally posted by chomperx9
is that an anime version ?

That's Loeb's run on Supergirl.

Diesldude
Action comics # 902 showed that Superman operates on a totally different level than other Kryptonians. He takes it easily.

cdtm
Originally posted by Diesldude
Action comics # 902 showed that Superman operates on a totally different level than other Kryptonians. He takes it easily.

Are there scans? Maybe a Scans Daily link? A google search turns up nothing.

Bentley
Superman schools them. This is Captain America against two random gals with training, basically.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Bentley
Superman schools them. This is Captain America against two random gals with training, basically. In Combat Captain America would out rank Superman H2H no powers

Bentley
In Combat Captain America would out rank Superman H2H no powers

Of course, I'm trying to explain that them having kryptonian powers doesn't make them Superman, in the same way there is a huge jump between random fighter as Cap. The proportions aren't the same.

Eon Blue
In Combat Captain America would out rank Superman H2H no powers

He was making a comparison.

Anyway, Supes.

cdtm
Action comics # 902

Also, just about anything in this run is suspect.

I mean, since when can Cyborg Superman be stopped by pulling a central node? Since when does he have a central node?

Diesldude
Originally posted by cdtm
Are there scans? Maybe a Scans Daily link? A google search turns up nothing.

Sorry the issue # is 901.

They team of Conner, Supergirl, Eradicator and Steel were unable to overwhelm a doomsday clone. While superman alone was having his way with them.

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc462/Diesldude/DoomsdayVsTeam.jpg

Slaanesh
Sorry the issue # is 901.

They team of Conner, Supergirl, Eradicator and Steel were unable to overwhelm a doomsday clone. While superman alone was having his way with them.

no he didn't..all it shows in that issues is Supes punching one doomsday away..then he step on another..no such thing as "having his way with them" happen in that issues..

Diesldude
Originally posted by Slaanesh
no he didn't..all it shows in that issues is Supes punching one doomsday away..then he step on another..no such thing as "having his way with them" happen in that issues..

C'mon, he owned all except doomsdayslayer in the comic.
He one-shotted hank and not a single scratch in all of his scuffles in the story.

SamZED
Originally posted by Zack Fair

biscuits

Two questions for DC fans.
1. Why does Superman say he got his powers when he was 16? He had no powers before that? I thought he always had the super strength. That's what made it awesome imo that he was so responsible even as a kid and kept it in check.
and 2. Who is the second chick that looks like Supergirl? Twin sister? droolio

JakeTheBank
One-shotting Hank is epic PIS.

chomperx9
Originally posted by SamZED
Two questions to DC fans.
1. Why does Superman say he got his powers when he was 16? He had no powers vefore that? Always thought he had the super strength all the time.
and 2. Who is the second chick who looks like Supergirl? Twin sister?sroolio could be Supergirl from another dimension. and Clark had his powers the second he landed on earth, away from red sun.

Slaanesh
C'mon, he owned all except doomsdayslayer in the comic.
He one-shotted hank and not a single scratch in all of his scuffles in the story.

yeah..taking out someone using their weakness is really great..i didn't even realize Hank has that kinda weakness..they just made it up to make Supes look good thumb down

he didn't even stay and fight doomsday seriously..they were on the run..there's nothing great about it no matter how u look at it..

chomperx9
Originally posted by Eon Blue
He was making a comparison.

Anyway, Supes. right but I didnt agree to comparing Supes combat as an = comparison to Caps combat skills

JakeTheBank
Nothing about Hank Henshaw's prior showings suggest he could be taken out via his "control node" and flies against every encounter Superman and Hank have had. Not to mention Hank was weakened after his tussle with Cyborg Doomsday. In short, it was PIS.

cdtm
Originally posted by SamZED
Two questions for DC fans.
1. Why does Superman say he got his powers when he was 16? He had no powers before that? I thought he always had the super strength. That's what made it awesome imo that he was so responsible even as a kid and kept it in check.
and 2. Who is the second chick that looks like Supergirl? Twin sister? droolio

1. No idea whether this is still canon with all the reboots, but since Byrne he didn't have powers as a kid. Even suffered a broken arm, and a local doctor (Who was a Manhunter sleeper agent) set a cast.

2. Also Supergirl. Her dark half, or something.

JakeTheBank
Supes most recent and canon origin is from Superman: Secret Origins, written by - dun dun dun - Geoff Johns! He exhibits powers as a youth in that retelling.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Nothing about Hank Henshaw's prior showings suggest he could be taken out via his "control node" and flies against every encounter Superman and Hank have had. Not to mention Hank was weakened after his tussle with Cyborg Doomsday. In short, it was PIS.

agreed..using that showing to hype Supes is just wrong..

chomperx9
http://img862.imageshack.us/img862/2992/bustedsuperman.jpg

Superman did get his powers before his teens after all

cdtm

JakeTheBank

Diesldude
yeah..taking out someone using their weakness is really great..i didn't even realize Hank has that kinda weakness..they just made it up to make Supes look good thumb down

he didn't even stay and fight doomsday seriously..they were on the run..there's nothing great about it no matter how u look at it..

Why is it always low showing when superman does something amazing??

I do agree that it was pis becasue Hank should have been able to regenerate a new node unless that ablity was disabled for the time being.

You saw that they were running, i saw that they were trying to escape the ship and leave the clones behind without killing them.

Slaanesh
Why is it always low showing when superman does something amazing??

I do agree that it was pis becasue Hank should have been able to regenerate a new node unless that ablity was disabled for the time being.

You saw that they were running, i saw that they were trying to escape the ship and leave the clones behind without killing them.

amazing??u call that amazing??if Wonder Woman take down Supes with kryptonite would u call that amazing??

see..u yourself saw Supes wasn't into the fight..and u think he was doing great??seriously??the guy didn't even stay and fight..there's nothing great about it..

Diesldude

cdtm
It's a low showing because Hank isn't nearly that easy to stop. He's always been described as more powerful then Superman. It took Superman speed blitzing him, and not holding back, to knock him out in Trial of Superman.

Spire
Team.

Slaanesh

Diesldude
Hank was weakened ..he just got a beat down from doomsday..and Doomsday was ripping Hank apart..Supes is at least as strong as Doomsday..obviously Hank durability isn't that great in this issue..

and why has this turn into Hank..u said Supes has his way with those doomsday clone which is obviously wrong..do u still think Supes did something amazing against those doomsday??

I only brought it up and you took it further.

If I recall correctly, Sups had 2 on panel fights with the doomsday clone in that issue.

The first one, he caught doomsday's punch and then sent him flying. None of the others were able to replicate this feat even while combining their forces.

The other he stomps him by flying down into his head. This same doomsday took out the others in the scan I provided above.

Slaanesh
I only brought it up and you took it further.

If I recall correctly, Sups had 2 on panel fights with the doomsday clone in that issue.

The first one, he caught doomsday's punch and then sent him flying. None of the others were able to replicate this feat even while combining their forces.

The other he stomps him by flying down into his head. This same doomsday took out the others in the scan I provided above.

i already told u what Supes did..not impressive at all..all the others were weaken from their fight with doomsday before..

u think punching doomsday away is impressive?? no expression
Hank flown through Doomsday and rip him apart..now that is impressive..

Supes flying down on doomsday..that's a cheap shot..that doomsday was fighting eradicator..not that great either..

u wank Supes too much..he didn't do anything impressive against those doomsday..

Diesldude
i already told u what Supes did..not impressive at all..all the others were weaken from their fight with doomsday before..

u think punching doomsday away is impressive?? no expression
Hank flown through Doomsday and rip him apart..now that is impressive..

Supes flying down on doomsday..that's a cheap shot..that doomsday was fighting eradicator..not that great either..

u wank Supes too much..he didn't do anything impressive against those doomsday..

And superman one shotted him.. I know the haters are always going to say that they were weakened or weaksauce. But where does it say hank and the rest of the supermen squad was weakened? If anyone should have been less than 100% strength, it should be Superman. He had just faught a near omnipotent luthor who was doing everything in his power to kill him. Yet Sups stll looks more powerful than anyone in the field. Facts aren't wanking, get that straight.

Bentley
And superman one shotted him.. I know the haters are always going to say that they were weakened or weaksauce. But where does it say hank and the rest of the supermen squad was weakened? If anyone should have been less than 100% strength, it should be Superman. He had just faught a near omnipotent luthor who was doing everything in his power to kill him. Yet Sups stll looks more powerful than anyone in the field. Facts aren't wanking, get that straight.

Ouch. That's actually a good point.

Slaanesh

didn't i already told u..Hank durability isn't that great..Doomsday was tearing him apart..

i know what Supes been through..him tanking luthor attack..now that is impressive..him against the doomsday..nothing is impressive there..see..when Supes did something impressive..i will say he did something impressive..when he didn't..i will say he didn't..not like u who is impress over something as lame as punching doomsday away and making it sound like that was awesome..

Bentley
didn't i already told u..Hank durability isn't that great..Doomsday was tearing him apart..

i know what Supes been through..him tanking luthor attack..now that is impressive..him against the doomsday..nothing is impressive there..see..when Supes did something impressive..i will say he did something impressive..when he didn't..i will say he didn't..not like u who is impress over something as lame as punching doomsday away and making it sound like that was awesome..

Yet the team of Supermen couldn't get rid of the other DD while Supes did.... Mmmh... Maybe you can see a pattern there.

Slaanesh
Yet the team of Supermen couldn't get rid of the other DD while Supes did.... Mmmh... Maybe you can see a pattern there.

Supes didn't get rid of any..all three was there..following them..

Bentley
Supes didn't get rid of any..all three was there..following them..

I didn't mean he knock him out, but he certainly did better at temporarily overpowering a single DD -in two ocasions- than the entire team managed to do.

Slaanesh
I didn't mean he knock him out, but he certainly did better at temporarily overpowering a single DD -in two ocasions- than the entire team managed to do.

no..he did it in one occasions where he punch DD away..the other was a cheap shot..he fly in from above while DD was fighting Eradicator..i have no idea what so impressive about that..he didn't stay and fight..he just put a punch and went away..i can't be impress with that..

Bentley
no..he did it in one occasions where he punch DD away..the other was a cheap shot..he fly in from above while DD was fighting Eradicator..i have no idea what so impressive about that..he didn't stay and fight..he just put a punch and went away..i can't be impress with that..

I'm not saying he's Exitar-busting impressive, I'm saying he did much better than Supergirl with help. Do you agree?

Slaanesh
I'm not saying he's Exitar-busting impressive, I'm saying he did much better than Supergirl with help. Do you agree?

he's Superman..of coz he did better..he's the most powerful guy there..

Bentley
he's Superman..of coz he did better..he's the most powerful guy there..

Well, that was the point I was trying to make big grin

I'm not sure what the others were discussing about ermm

Slaanesh
Well, that was the point I was trying to make big grin

I'm not sure what the others were discussing about ermm

oh..ok then..

Diesldude was saying that Supes alone was having his way with those Doomsday while the other combine force couldn't..which is just ridiculous..the guy was wanking Supes..

Diesldude
oh..ok then..

Diesldude was saying that Supes alone was having his way with those Doomsday while the other combine force couldn't..which is just ridiculous..the guy was wanking Supes..

Its obvious that you just saw the pictures and didn't read the story.

They needed to get out of the pocket universe in the ship and in doing so were they supposed to stay and fight 4 unkillable doomsday clones?

They took the only possible course. Fight and leave.

Of alll the supermen including Superman who did the best? The answer is obvious.

In order to find a way out they needed to disable hank because sups wanted to bring him with them. Sups disabled him- chu
They needed to find a way to keep the unkillable clones off their back and of all the supermen wo was the only one who was able to do this? SUPERMAN. That's right he did what their entire group was unable to.

This proves both of my points he proved that he is above his team and he did what he needed to in order to leave this ship. This what it means to having his way with them. One shotting hank and keeping the clones at bay. No wanking here just straight facts.

Batman-Prime
The Team should win a vast majority 7-8/10 IMHO, maybe even more.

Slaanesh
Its obvious that you just saw the pictures and didn't read the story.

They needed to get out of the pocket universe in the ship and in doing so were they supposed to stay and fight 4 unkillable doomsday clones?

They took the only possible course. Fight and leave.

Of alll the supermen including Superman who did the best? The answer is obvious.

In order to find a way out they needed to disable hank because sups wanted to bring him with them. Sups disabled him- chu
They needed to find a way to keep the unkillable clones off their back and of all the supermen wo was the only one who was able to do this? SUPERMAN. That's right he did what their entire group was unable to.

This proves both of my points he proved that he is above his team and he did what he needed to in order to leave this ship. This what it means to having his way with them. One shotting hank and keeping the clones at bay. No wanking here just straight facts.

laughing i have the issues..Supes didn't hold DD back at all..the entire group including Supes did..go read it again..there's 3 DD there..Supes was only shown attacking 1 of them..the one with the metal body..they were all fighting together..Supes didn't have his way with those DD at all..

i'm bored with this already..u can keep wanking Supes..i'm just gonna disagree with anything u said..

Zack Fair
lol@wanking Supes.

Superman ***** smacks them and makes a point about how he is > them. Then he tells them to go make him a sammich.

Bentley
I don't know why people have such a hard time realizing Kal is uber in kryptonian standards. He's likely the strongest kryptonian character we've ever seen, scratch that, I'm sure he is.

h1a8
Supes have a really hard time beating these two. This fight depends on lots of things. Like is Clark serious and willing to do some serious damage and use his speed to the fullest? Are they willing to do the same?

I see the team winning here but barely. But it depends.

cdtm
I don't know why people have such a hard time realizing Kal is uber in kryptonian standards. He's likely the strongest kryptonian character we've ever seen, scratch that, I'm sure he is.

Even stronger then Nightwing or Flamebird?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.