DC classics with a Marvel twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
#1. Lex Luthor wants to destroy Superman once and for all. While trying to find the ultimate weapon he stumbles into the Marvel Universe. Long story short he ends up with the Soul gem (I think that the power, reality, or mind gems would be overkill) and a crash course in all of its capabilities. Believing that he has obtained what he needs he returns to his universe to seek his revenge. Goal, the utter destruction of the man of steel. I'm talking total physical beat down, destruction of soul or both, not some pansy assed imprisonment in the soul realm. Is the soul gem powerful enough for a human with no powers other than his own cunning and resources to accomplish this goal against a foe as powerful as Superman?

#2. Hal Jordan, and Guy Gardener, and have Sinestro on the ropes. In a last ditch effort to save himself he opens a portal that sends him to the Marvel Universe. Yada yada yada he ends up with the mind gem. Upon his return he is confronted by the entire Green Lantern Corps, included Sodom Yat and Kyle Rayner(Ion), battle ensues. Is the mind gem a powerful enough addition to the power ring to help him overcome these odds?

Wimjet
interesting ideas ...... sadly i dont know what either of them would be capable of with the gems.

JakeTheBank
A tool by the name of Parker Robbins used the gems with success and had next to no idea WTF he was doing with them, so there's that to consider.

Brockalizer
I'd love to see Lex corrupt Superman's soul and make him choke out Lois with his bare hands and then proceed to anally rape and then murder Ma Kent in front of Jonathan.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Brockalizer
I'd love to see Lex corrupt Superman's soul and make him choke out Lois with his bare hands and then proceed to anally rape and then murder Ma Kent in front of Jonathan.

http://i364.photobucket.com/albums/oo86/HeathFan08/joker-14.gif

Badabing
Brockalizer, don't make obscene and graphic posts.

zopzop
Originally posted by Brockalizer
#1. Lex Luthor wants to destroy Superman once and for all. While trying to find the ultimate weapon he stumbles into the Marvel Universe. Long story short he ends up with the Soul gem (I think that the power, reality, or mind gems would be overkill) and a crash course in all of its capabilities. Believing that he has obtained what he needs he returns to his universe to seek his revenge. Goal, the utter destruction of the man of steel. I'm talking total physical beat down, destruction of soul or both, not some pansy assed imprisonment in the soul realm. Is the soul gem powerful enough for a human with no powers other than his own cunning and resources to accomplish this goal against a foe as powerful as Superman?

#2. Hal Jordan, and Guy Gardener, and have Sinestro on the ropes. In a last ditch effort to save himself he opens a portal that sends him to the Marvel Universe. Yada yada yada he ends up with the mind gem. Upon his return he is confronted by the entire Green Lantern Corps, included Sodom Yat and Kyle Rayner(Ion), battle ensues. Is the mind gem a powerful enough addition to the power ring to help him overcome these odds?

Do these battles take place on Marvel Earth or in the Marvel Universe? Because if they don't, those Gems are worthless in the DCU. Shown in JLA/Avengers and confirmed even in Marvel. The Gems only work in the universe they are native to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.