Havok vs Sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
No adamantium for Creed.

Bentley
Havok should do a number on him.

Prep-Man
Havok.

DarkestKnight08
Creed gets owned!

the ninjak
I see this being easier than the Spidey thread.

Bentley
Originally posted by the ninjak
I see this being easier than the Spidey thread.

That's because Spider-man is more powerful than Sabertooth.

StiltmanFTW
Creed goes down in a forum match.

Originally posted by Bentley

good1 laughing out loud

the ninjak

Yeah. At least Spidey has aerial maneuverability. Creeds just gonna get blasted through walls until KO'd.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah. At least Spidey has aerial maneuverability. Creeds just gonna get blasted through walls until KO'd.

No web swinging in a featureless environment.

the ninjak
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
No web swinging in a featureless environment.

That's news to me laughing

I thought forum fights existed in some kind of stadium existing in some void.

Oh well guess it's more like this? Though I reckon Spidey could swing under that and hit dudes from behind.
xFRR77B4Xj0

StiltmanFTW
That's news to me laughing

I thought forum fights existed in some kind of stadium existing in some void.

Oh well guess it's more like this? Though I reckon Spidey could swing under that and hit dudes from behind.
xFRR77B4Xj0

Think of an empty white room without walls and ceiling.

the ninjak
In the White Room, with black curtains, in the station. whistle

Q99
Since when has Spidey needed features to swing around? Look how often the artists draw him just shooting web into space big grin

the ninjak
Originally posted by Q99
Since when has Spidey needed features to swing around? Look how often the artists draw him just shooting web into space big grin

Not to mention the films and videogames. You just have to imagine there was a helicopter up there at the time. stick out tongue

Bentley
Peter can always jump, web the floor and pull himself to gain aerial mobility. Not as cool as swinging in general but still way better than Sabes's.

the ninjak
Peter can always jump, web the floor and pull himself to gain aerial mobility. Not as cool as swinging in general but still way better than Sabes's.

Yeah Webzipping it's called. Much quicker than swings but not webpulling against flat surfaces.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.