Pottermore

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Phantom
http://www.pottermore.com/

Discuss. Plus clicking the owls brings you to the countdown.

The Phantom
So the owls are gathering. I don't know exactly what to expect. What else could she actually poll out besides more books? (If Pottermore is the name of her next series she could come up with a better one.) She already finished the books, the movies are finishing up, she has a theme park for the books. Seriously, what else could it be?

Unicor777
for sure the name does not suggest new series, but I would rather expect something related to Harry Potter, something like encyclopedia or a similar explanatory venture.

I don't know why is she not writing again? It is suppose to be the best thing she does... or perhaps she does write but keeps it quite for the time being

The Phantom
Well the answer is out now. Very exciting. And I believe she is still writing but who knows on what. It definitely isn't another Potter book (sadly).

siriuswriter
Phantom?

PHANTOM!!!! Boy, have you missed out.

Syren
I found the quill and registered for early access on the first day w00t

I'm MidnightScale140 (stupid damn name chosen for me) big grin

Syren
Got my welcome email. Less than 24 hours later the first 'section' (dedicated to the Philosopher's Stone) was completed. Little bit annoying.

Varunga
I seriously hate that you cannot choose your own user name, because these names I've been hearing chosen for people are just terrible.

I didn't wanna put in that much effort into trying to register early, so I decided to wait until it's open to everyone.

siriuswriter
I'm just not on the computer that often to be able to find anything secret on any part of a JK Rowling thing. I admit it - she's just much more creative than I am.

Bardock42
Oh man, so far it's a ****ing piece of shit. Hardly ever works. I don't get what they are thinking, if they can't probably provide for their 400 000 beta testers, what do they think will happen when 20 million Potter fans will want to play on their servers....idgi

Katya
I got on it a long time ago but I lost interest fast .

Estrecca
I heard that it included a number of interesting revelations of stuff that Rowling considers canon, but didn't find space to include in the books. I never really intend to play, but if that's true, it is a good thing in my book (fanfic writer here).

jones2012
the movies are finishing up, she has a theme park for the books. Seriously, what else could it be?http://www.infoocean.info/avatar4.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.