Batman vs Barbara Gordan and Spoiler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Babs is in her Batgirl persona and no longer handicapped. They fight in a rooftop.

Martian_mind
Hmmm, on a rooftop or anywhere else I'd say Batman, but in a rooftop means this goes to the gals.

Bentley
You almost never post and when you do it's only to call typos on the foreign guy, pretty mature MM uhuh

Martian_mind
I wasn't aware KMC was based in any particular country and thus able to have foreign guys, but whaddayagunnado?

Bentley
Originally posted by Martian_mind
I wasn't aware KMC was based in any particular country and thus able to have foreign guys, but whaddayagunnado?

Neither the site nor the server are from France, so shut up mad

Scoobless
Originally posted by Martian_mind

whatchatalkinabout .... almost ALL of you guys are foreigners (the chicks too)

no expression

Q99
Barbara as original Batgirl wasn't very impressive. When she becomes Batgirl again she may be, but she's less skilled than Batgirl-Steph. And Steph towards the end of her Spoiler run (post-Robin that is) was pretty good, though becoming Batgirl upgraded her weaponry a lot.

Batman wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.