Micromax vs Giant-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

peejayd
* standard rules apply...

* tweaked some, in the interest of fairness: Pym cannot use any of his gadgets (for flight, blasts, etc.), this match is a straight-up fight of their skills, powers and abilities...

for reference: http://marvel.wikia.com/

Micromax

Intelligence 2
Strength 5 (maximum size)
Speed 2
Durability 6 (maximum size)
Energy Projection 1
Fighting Skills 3

Giant-Man

Intelligence 6
Strength 7 (maximum size)
Speed 3
Durability 3 (maximum size)
Energy Projection 6
Fighting Skills 3

Note: i just find it weird that they classified Pym's strength as 7, where it was stated that at 100 feet tall, he can lift (press) 50 tons, although his strength level at multiple hundred feet in size is unknown... while Wright's strength is only 5, but he is stated to lift at least 50 tons at top size and density...

* oh well... the strength category might favor Pym, but Wright's 6 durability edges Pym's only 3...

* both are formidable hand-to-hand combatants, as Wright was a former agent of FI6 (a secret British national security unit) and Pym, besides having a genius intellect rivaling that of Reed Richards, was trained by Steve Rogers...

* let the fight begin! smile

zopzop
Strange. Why is Micromax's durability so high? Ditto for Giant-Man's strength. Those stats are way off.

Anyway both are scrubs, but Giant-Man is slightly less scrubby. He takes the majority, I guess.

Bentley
I assume GM can't use his abstract-growing-trick, but I don't think he needs it anyways. Pym ftw.

guy222
Pym

the ninjak
Scientist Supreme ftw.

CosmicComet
If Hank is 6 ft, 190ish lbs normally, then at 300 ft he's going to be almost 12,000 tons anyway.

Pym's stat for strength is just fine. His durability at max size is wrong though, it should be higher. At Godzilla-esque sizes he and Creel had a little fisticuffs and he did pretty well. But yeah he's easily class 100 there.

JakeTheBank
Hank beats that ass.

peejayd
* Wright's getting no love, right here... hehehe... laughing

peejayd
* how about if they can only maximize at the same size and density? who will beat who?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.