Cassandra Nova vs Tangent SuperMAN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
Match set, and Go!

"Id"
go!

Lord Feron
Now? Later?

Harbinger
Been thinking on this one a while, but really can't decide who I think wins. My first instinct is to say that Nova's TP and intangibility (doesn't she automatically heal when she does this?) would be too much for even Harvey.

"Id"
Go!

"Id"
Go!

McNasty996
I'd give this to Cassandra Nova because as someone stated in another thread Harvey has difficulty keeping people out of his mind and I don't think that his telekinesis will hurt Nova who is not a physical being to my recollection unless she chooses. But I think he may be able to teleport her somewhere else for a BFR win.

"Id"
Go!

"Id"
drummer2

Harbinger
Originally posted by Harbinger
Been thinking on this one a while, but really can't decide who I think wins. My first instinct is to say that Nova's TP and intangibility (doesn't she automatically heal when she does this?) would be too much for even Harvey. Thought about it.

I'll take Cassandra Nova.

Prep-Man
Toss up.

Glorificus
Cassandra Nova.

People are also forgetting her formidable TK. She broke out of a gravity bubble designed to hold the Juggernaut like it was nothing, which simultaneously rocked the entire mansion and shattered all the windows.

Plus she can phase, she can regenerate, she can reform herself from a pile of biological mess, copy other people's DNA, and she can disintegrate flesh instantly, as well as create some sort of armor thingy.

she trounced the imperial guard. I say nova

Prep-Man
Yeah, but TS defeated Ultra Humanite and that was no small feat.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by 753
she trounced the imperial guard. I say nova

While in Charles' body mind you. And I'd also like to note that it took her 10 hours to copy Trask's DNA signature.

Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
While in Charles' body mind you. And I'd also like to note that it took her 10 hours to copy Trask's DNA signature. no, she used her psyarmor to go through them. copying DNA may take her ling but desintegrating flesh took her a fraction of a second

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by 753
no, she used her psyarmor to go through them. copying DNA may take her ling but desintegrating flesh took her a fraction of a second

I was talking about taking on the entire Shi'ar Imperial Guard.

I was talking about taking on the entire Shi'ar Imperial Guard. im talking about the time she got gladiator in chokehold with her psyarmor and trounced the rest of the guard arround. was there another instance?

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by 753
im talking about the time she got gladiator in chokehold with her psyarmor and trounced the rest of the guard arround. was there another instance?

No, that was her in Charles' body. New X-men 125 and 126.

And it wasn't the same armor that she formed when fighting Wolverine.

No, that was her in Charles' body. New X-men 125 and 126.

And it wasn't the same armor that she formed when fighting Wolverine. the one with those mouths and arms? you sure? chuck didnt have that power. Ill check and report later

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by 753
the one with those mouths and arms? you sure? chuck didnt have that power. Ill check and report later

I'm not saying Chuck did, just that she was in the body of the world's most powerful telepath and she was manifesting her true form and was showing higher end feats than she had shown in her own body.

I'm not arguing against her in this mind you, just clarifying her powers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.