Superman, Super Skrull, and Black Adam Vs. Thanos, Silver Surfer, and Thor!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
Superman
Super Skrull + Gem of Cytorakk
Black Adam

Vs.

Thanos
Thor
Silver Surfer

Who Takes It?!?!?

Sr J-Bieb
Surfer eats the gem along with 2 1/2 of Skrull's fingers

Hitman911
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Surfer eats the gem along with 2 1/2 of Skrull's fingers No he woulnt

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Hitman911
No he woulnt If we're assuming Super Skrull gets the power of der Jugganutz, and is carrying around the gem like a Mormon then I see no problem with Surfer snatching it away and gaining the power as well. Along with some fingers. With his mouth

mykke
Wouldn't matter gem isn't gonna turn the lopsided teams in team 1s favor.. They are very outclassed here. Thanos beats anyone on field along with Thor. SS would only have problems with BA (assuming weakness exploiting/ draining is allowed). Sorry but am I missing something or is this a stomp? Team 2 by a large margin.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by mykke
Wouldn't matter gem isn't gonna turn the lopsided teams in team 1s favor.. They are very outclassed here. Thanos beats anyone on field along with Thor. SS would only have problems with BA (assuming weakness exploiting/ draining is allowed). Sorry but am I missing something or is this a stomp? Team 2 by a large margin.

true, also clark is useless against norrin

Don Corleone
Team one get's raped.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.