Invincible vs Kid Miracleman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Who gets turned into bloody pulp?

Fight in London.

Pikey Pete
Invincible loses.

cdtm
Damn it, I run back to the boards specifically to reply to this post, and here I find it's Invincible vs Kid Miracleman, when I misremember it as Empowered vs Kid Miracleman...

I.. really don't care enough to form an opinion now.. sad

Q99
Isn't Kid Miracleman not a very experienced fighter? He's far bloodier, sure, but that comes from raw power and being unopposed.

Bentley
Originally posted by Q99
Isn't Kid Miracleman not a very experienced fighter? He's far bloodier, sure, but that comes from raw power and being unopposed.

He possseses experience using his powers better than MM, and they work on a higher level, but we just saw him fight a couple of times.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Q99
He was nothing special, skill wise. I think miraclewoman actually had more skill than he did.

Bentley
Originally posted by King Kandy
He was nothing special, skill wise. I think miraclewoman actually had more skill than he did.

Yep, but he stomped her big grin

cdtm
Originally posted by Q99

We don't really know what his full history was since splitting up from Miracle Man becoming corrupted. But he certainly seemed a better fighter against MM, and for that matter against the entire Pantheon including both Miracle Man and Miracle Woman.

The only way they could actually beat him, was by warping stuff directly into his body. And even that didn't actually kill him, only hurt him so much he changed back into his kid form.

King Kandy
The Warpsmith basically defeated him by himself.

Bentley
Originally posted by King Kandy
The Warpsmith basically defeated him by himself.

Yes, the dead Warpsmith did as much 131

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.