Chris Redfield(RE5) vs. Duke Nukem(DNF)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

killermover
Both are armed with the same weapons of their respective universes, who wins?

Scenario 2, fist fight.

FinalAnswer
Chris Redfield uses Satellite Laser

awesome

Nemesis X
What he said.

Kazenji
And Duke gets the EDF to call in a Nuke.

Tha C-Master
Or uses the plasma canon.

killermover
But chris is more skilled than Duke is with firearms.

Kazenji
^

laughing laughing

Fail

Ridley_Prime
You do know Chris is an ex-marksman right? Firearms is the thing he excels most at, skill-wise.

Tha C-Master
Duke is the man. He excels at everything. Also he was an ex marine or something if I'm not mistaken.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
You do know Chris is an ex-marksman right? Firearms is the thing he excels most at, skill-wise.

the start of this vid

_b9VpnxUkQA

theres also other vids from other Duke games where he fires lots of bullets, but they do hit their target.

killermover
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Duke is the man. He excels at everything. Also he was an ex marine or something if I'm not mistaken. But he needs steroids to be at the top of his game.

Chris doesn't and he has more strength and skill feats than Duke does.

Tha C-Master
He uses them as a powerup. Doesn't need them. Plus he has much better weapons. Strength and speed? Duke tangles with monsters way larger than he.

killermover
He uses them as a powerup. Doesn't need them. Plus he has much better weapons. Strength and speed? Duke tangles with monsters way larger than he. Duke has better weapons, but in the OP I gave chris the weapons duke has as well.

Most of RE enemies are just as big as the Aliens from Duke's universe. And since Chris can tangle with them by himself, with better reaction feats, and strength feats. He's mostly better than Duke since Duke is kinda linear in what he can do.

Duke also needs steroids generally, he says so in a cutscene with that kid. He needs them because apparently his greatest feats of strength are enhanced sometimes.

Tha C-Master
That was an in game joke and most of the RE villians aren't on Duke's level. I'd say he's physically inferior to Duke overall, nowhere did it imply he was weaker. He single handedly kicked ass befor the steroid thing they added into the later games.

killermover
That was an in game joke and most of the RE villians aren't on Duke's level. I'd say he's physically inferior to Duke overall, nowhere did it imply he was weaker. He single handedly kicked ass befor the steroid thing they added into the later games. I'm pretty sure wesker and the Tyrant can defeat any alien hog or creature in Duke Nukem. And no, Duke said he is awesome as hell because he takes drugs. Thats no joke.

Chris also punched a bolder big enough to crush a car or truck into lava. He also has great strength in punching plenty infected with one haymaker and even beats up on giants with his punches.

Duke 3d feats only had him shoot things.

Kazenji
Originally posted by killermover

Most of RE enemies are just as big as the Aliens from Duke's universe. .

Well Duke also took on a robot army created by Dr Proton

Duke 3d feats only had him shoot things.

And ripping off an aliens head after its been killed which seems to be larger Duke

also as for weapon he can adapt to that times/era's weapons (Duke Nukem: Time To Kill)

Tha C-Master
I'm pretty sure wesker and the Tyrant can defeat any alien hog or creature in Duke Nukem. And no, Duke said he is awesome as hell because he takes drugs. Thats no joke.

Chris also punched a bolder big enough to crush a car or truck into lava. He also has great strength in punching plenty infected with one haymaker and even beats up on giants with his punches.

Duke 3d feats only had him shoot things. The large Emperor, Overlord? Doubtful.

That was an in game joke, either way steriods wouldnt' allow you to do the feats he has done, and feats he has done long before the steroids were around.

Duke 3d finished off large bosses himself, you know you love it.

Kazenji
Most of the bosses from Resident Evil needed a special rocket laucher to finish them off

whereas with Duke he does'nt need a special special rocket laucher to finish off his boss's, Just blow the living shit out of them.

Tha C-Master
He carries the weapons on him.

Sin_Volvagia
Chris shoots at Duke and the bullet ricochets off his steel balls, coming back to make a hole in Chris's head.

Kazenji
When it comes to melee with a knife too bad we can't use the Duke Nukem that came with the game.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.