CoD 3: MW3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Is this the final chapter in the Modern Warfare? I've already pre-ordered and watched 10 minutes of game play (found on youtube). What do you believe?

Nemesis X
facepalm

There's already a thread for this.

Ridley_Prime
Yep there is.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=549906

And Call of Duty will never end.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime

And Call of Duty will never end.

over

Ridley_Prime
In fact I partially blame CoD for there now being yearly releases of new Halo games/a new trilogy. Microsoft probably decided they wanted to use their prized franchise (with or without Bungie) to further compete with Call of Duty after Reach...

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
In fact I partially blame CoD for there now being yearly releases of new Halo games/a new trilogy. Microsoft probably decided they wanted to use their prized franchise (with or without Bungie) to further compete with Call of Duty after Reach...

Yep. They implied they wanted to cash-in on the "guaranteed yearly sales" CoD games have been pushing for years now. Though CoD is not the only franchise exposed to this ~_~

Sad days.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.