Genius at work #1: Banner vs Stark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

janus77
both get 1 week of prep time, no use of mystical objects or any extra-terrestrial artefacts (Infinity Gem). No Hulking out.

second scenario, Banner is allowed to Hulk out, but is limited to 1 day's notice.
Stark has all of 1 week to prep and is planning on killing Hulk/Banner. They are allowed to deploy any of their existing tech and/or methods, aside from any mystical objects either one of them may possess (infinity gem?).

JakeTheBank
Tony.

rotiart
Well Tony stark... During civil war iirc... Created fixed a suit up in a battlefield...

Banner offhand did most of his best feats in a lab... Though I do remember professor hulk once reprogramming a cannon or something when he faced off against x factor...

Bouboumaster
If I'm ok, Stark is the 3rd most intelligent man on Earth, and Banner was stated has the 4th. They trail behind, of course, Reed Richards and Victor von Doom.

OneDumbG0
I believe Banner has more feats of hacking Starktech than Stark has feats of hacking Bannertech.

Understandably, Stark has had less need to do so, but I think that's worth mentioning.

Fifthchild
Originally posted by janus77
both get 1 week of prep time, no use of mystical objects or any extra-terrestrial artefacts (Infinity Gem). No Hulking out.

second scenario, Banner is allowed to Hulk out, but is limited to 1 day's notice.
Stark has all of 1 week to prep and is planning on killing Hulk/Banner. They are allowed to deploy any of their existing tech and/or methods, aside from any mystical objects either one of them may possess (infinity gem?).

Paks Banner would definitely give Stark a run for his money. I think Stark should win though as its more or less his thing. It wouldnt be a blowout however.

As for scenario 2 Stark would put some hurting on Hulk/Bruce but he wouldnt put him down. Between Hulks resilience and Bruce prepping for a few eventualities he'd basically tank whatever Stark came up with in most every case IMO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.