Wendigo vs. Lady Deathstrike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkestKnight08
H2h only. The fight takes place in a forest. Who wins?

StiltmanFTW
Fully upgraded Deathstrike? Which Wendigo?

She can take the swipes, but I'm not sure how she would fare against punches.

Yuriko is able to score a KO sure, but that's it. Wendy's immortal.

DarkestKnight08
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Fully upgraded Deathstrike? Which Wendigo?

She can take the swipes, but I'm not sure how she would fare against punches.

Yuriko is able to score a KO sure, but that's it. Wendy's immortal.

Both of their classic counterparts.

StiltmanFTW
Not sure if that's fair for Yuriko... her classic incarnation didn't even have a healing factor... while classic Wendy was quite powerful...

Still, Wolverine managed to knock him out. Deathstrike boasted she was faster, stronger than Wolverine. And that her claws were sharper (sharper than something already honed so keen it can cut through anything? lol). So I guess she has a chance. If she stays focused.

guy222
wendy

DarkestKnight08
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Not sure if that's fair for Yuriko... her classic incarnation didn't even have a healing factor... while classic Wendy was quite powerful...

Still, Wolverine managed to knock him out. Deathstrike boasted she was faster, stronger than Wolverine. And that her claws were sharper (sharper than something already honed so keen it can cut through anything? lol). So I guess she has a chance. If she stays focused.

I thought the classic Lady Deathstrike had a healing factor, but maybe I'm wrong. If that's the case, it will be the ''upgraded'' Lady Deathstrike vs. classic Wendigo.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkestKnight08
I thought the classic Lady Deathstrike had a healing factor, but maybe I'm wrong. If that's the case, it will be the ''upgraded'' Lady Deathstrike vs. classic Wendigo.

She had to wait a while to get it from Pierce.

Again, I'm not sure about her dealing with blunt force trauma of Wendy's calibre. Can't say how many wins out of 10 she'd get.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.