Taskmaster Vs. Echo/Ronin/Maya Lopez

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Jello
Just wondering how this would turn out. Tasky has more experience and training but has memory problems as has recently been revealed. Maya is deaf. Both have peak human strength and agility and both have the exact same skills and powers. Tasky also wears armor and carries weapons whereas Maya typically dresses very skimpy and carries what she needs and her memory allows her to instantly mimic any movement, not just fighting.

JakeTheBank
Taskmaster

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Darth Jello
have the exact same skills

Maya knows Matt's and Lester's moves.

Tasky knows Cap's, DD's, Wolverine's, Harada's, Moon Knight's, Black Knight's, Spider-Man's, Punisher's, Hawkeye's, etc. moves.

Darth Jello
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Maya knows Matt's and Lester's moves.

Tasky knows Cap's, DD's, Wolverine's, Harada's, Moon Knight's, Black Knight's, Spider-Man's, Punisher's, Hawkeye's, etc. moves.

She was a Secret Avenger and a member of the hand. She knows all their moves, their villains' moves, plus random martial artists, boxers, movie stars, and Wilson Fisk.

Q99
Still, Taskmaster has more.

I mean, when you have two move-copiers with identical powers, all you can do is compare who has the best list.

Kasper Gutman
Can Maya push herself briefly into the Superhuman range like Tasky can?

Darth Jello
She's been killed, resurrected, and trained by The Hand so probably.

StiltmanFTW
No...

godking
Originally posted by Darth Jello
Just wondering how this would turn out. Tasky has more experience and training but has memory problems as has recently been revealed. Maya is deaf. Both have peak human strength and agility and both have the exact same skills and powers. Tasky also wears armor and carries weapons whereas Maya typically dresses very skimpy and carries what she needs and her memory allows her to instantly mimic any movement, not just fighting. He has memory problems in regards to his life not in regards to fighting.

Taskmaster 9 out of 10 more experience and most certainly more skills to call upon.

Taskmaster also has better standard gear

And FYI Taskmaster is also able to mimic any movement not just fighting movements.

Dum Dum Dugan
Not to mention Taskmaster can boost his speed, can Maya?

AlmightyKfish
Taskmaster takes this 10/10

I mean, we saw a similar fight in Avengers Academy, where Tasky's daughter who has the same powerset fought him, and he basically said "There's no way you can win this, I've got years of experience and fighting styles etc on you".

Also there's the fact that the moves Maya knows, Tasky knows and could predict every single move she makes, has better equipment, and can boost into super human speed and basic chi amping.

StiltmanFTW
Kfish, do you happen to have the link to Taskmaster's fansite? The one that has all the fighting styles he's familiar with listed, equipment, etc.

I thought I had it bookmarked, but can't find it ermm

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Kfish, do you happen to have the link to Taskmaster's fansite? The one that has all the fighting styles he's familiar with listed, equipment, etc.

I thought I had it bookmarked, but can't find it ermm

Not on this PC, but I've got it bookmarked on my desktop, so I can link you tomorrow once I'm back home.

StiltmanFTW
Cool, I'll be grateful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.