Best Herald/Street Level Duo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimbus006
Which of these herald/meta-street level duo's would work best together.

This isn't a matchup of all the teams. I just want to know which would work best together to accomplish most comic related tasks, whether they be for good or bad.

Think of it as deciding which team has the best chemistry and combination of abilities to handle any type of situation.

As you can probably see, I tried to match these guys with similar motives and character, but different enough to make it interesting.

Team 1: Superman, Black Panther

Team 2: Silver Surfer, Batman

Team 3: Green Lantern (Hal), Captain America (Steve Rogers)

Team 4: Thor, Dick Grayson (as Batman)

Team 5: Flash (Wally West), Spiderman

Team 6: Black Adam, Wolverine

Team 7: Magneto, Ra's al Ghul

Team 8: Ronan, Deathstroke

Team 9: Dr. Doom, Luthor

Team 10: Sinestro, Bullseye

JakeTheBank
#2 based on the amount of plot device and PIS they could unleash.

#5 based on the awesome factor.

byrdgang21
Flash & Spidey would hands down have the best chemistry. I would read that comic as well

King Kandy
Hal gives his ring to Steve.

MF DELPH
Originally posted by King Kandy
Hal gives his ring to Steve.

Exactly what I was thinking. That or Surfer alters Batman's genetics and gives him powers. Maybe even Superman's powers just so Bruce can give Clark the ass whoopin' he's been deserving all these years.

Newjak
Sinestro could give Bullseye a yellow ring stick out tongue

I would go with Number 2 tho, Batman's mind mixed with Surfer's abilities is a scary thought.

Dr. Doom and Luthor would be the funniest to read imo and they would also be dangerous.

nimbus006
Originally posted by MF DELPH
Exactly what I was thinking. That or Surfer alters Batman's genetics and gives him powers. Maybe even Superman's powers just so Bruce can give Clark the ass whoopin' he's been deserving all these years.

Because of the level of awesomeness this entails, I am not allowing any type of power giving abilities to take place. This includes Wally giving Peter the speed force. Each character must operate under their own powers.

Bentley
I have to agree, Peter + Wally sounds fun.

MF DELPH
I'd still say Surfer and Batman are the best team. Even eliminating the possibility of Surfer giving Batman powers, Surfer has the ability to instantly create any tech Batman can conceive of (or obtain the schematics for) on the fly. They'd have the tools for practically any situation.

nimbus006
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Flash & Spidey would hands down have the best chemistry. I would read that comic as well

That would be a great read.

"Id"
Superman + Batman, why go beyond your comfort zone when they have a track record of working together.

Bouboumaster
Silver Surfer / Bruce Wayne

Also, why Doom would embarass himself with such ally as Luthor?

nimbus006
Originally posted by "Id"
Superman + Batman, why go beyond your comfort zone when they have a track record of working together.

What? They were purposely not paired together.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.