Adam Magus vs Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Fight in front of the Giza Pyramids.

Digi
Which Magus?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Digi
Which Magus? I think he means the latest one. Adam magus is the latest mage one while Magus fro is the original and the doppleganger is the ponytail one who sought out the ig.

Prep-Man
Magus.

King Kandy
Originally posted by quanchi112
I think he means the latest one. Adam magus is the latest mage one while Magus fro is the original and the doppleganger is the ponytail one who sought out the ig.
This: the original was just "The" Magus... he had no first name.

quanchi112
Originally posted by King Kandy
This: the original was just "The" Magus... he had no first name. Yeah, I know I just say fro Magus because I like the ring of it. He's stuck on a permanent bad hair day.

King Kandy
the ponytail magus is actually the same being as the afro one... in Infinity War they describe how a "shadow" of the original magus, basically possessed the doppelganger and made them one and the same.

quanchi112
the ponytail magus is actually the same being as the afro one... in Infinity War they describe how a "shadow" of the original magus, basically possessed the doppelganger and made them one and the same. But they still weren't the same nor did Magus possess the soul gem until the end of the arc.

King Kandy
They had different powers, but the same mind. Obviously, the 2nd version was a peer to Warlock (in fact, inferior), while the original completely toyed with him.

quanchi112
They had different powers, but the same mind. Obviously, the 2nd version was a peer to Warlock (in fact, inferior), while the original completely toyed with him. Well not the same mind technically since he was only the darker half of himself.

King Kandy
He also had the mind and memories of the original magus. I guess you could say, he was somewhere between the two.

Digi
Ok, incarnations aside then, do we have any real feats from Adam Magus? Or rather, a defined power level?

I think this is a NEI (Not enough information...stupid acronym, was trying it out)

quanchi112
He also had the mind and memories of the original magus. I guess you could say, he was somewhere between the two. Yeah, slightly different. I love how complicated comics make these things.

King Kandy
Originally posted by quanchi112
Yeah, slightly different. I love how complicated comics make these things.
The new version would still rape warlock if he had a soul gem... as he still retains his 5000 years of experience using it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.