Monarch vs. Onslaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Batman-Prime
Hmmmm, has Monarch fought an high end Telepath? I can't remember him to. Also is his suit vulnerable to magnetism?

quanchi112
Onslaught rips his suit apart.

Prep-Man
Monarch.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Monarch. How ?

Cogito
Originally posted by quanchi112
How ?

Probably by being several orders of magnitude above Onslaught?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cogito
Probably by being several orders of magnitude above Onslaught? So being more powerful means he can destroy him ? Why didn't he destroy or even scar Superboy prime then ?

Cogito
So being more powerful means he can destroy him ? Why didn't he destroy or even scar Superboy prime then ?

Because that SBP was also above Onslaught, making this a useless point? wink

quanchi112
Because that SBP was also above Onslaught, making this a useless point? wink Oh the whole every guy is superior to Onslaught argument. LOL. Onslaught easily rips into his armor.

Cogito
Well no point going back and forth I guess. We'll have to agree to disagree

King Kandy
I think its a possibility. The suit is a weakness. But he will probably destroy Onslaught.

quanchi112
Well no point going back and forth I guess. We'll have to agree to disagree Even if he destroys Onslaught's shell it won't beat him. It seems much more likely Onslaught could destroy his suit which gets him the win.

Harbinger
Monarch.

McNasty996
Shouldn't Onslaught be able to warp Monarch out of reality or turn him into a water cooler every time for the win due to Franklin's power?

MF DELPH
Which Onslaught? Is this Magneto + Xavier Onslaught, or Magneto + Xavier + X-Man + Franklin Richards Onslaught?

vansonbee
Originally posted by MF DELPH
Which Onslaught? Is this Magneto + Xavier Onslaught, or Magneto + Xavier + X-Man + Franklin Richards Onslaught? Always XD

Nihilist
Monarch

kgkg
Monarch

Lord Feron
Onsalught with all his powers shits all over monarch. Anything less Monarch will endure.

carver9
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Onsalught with all his powers shits all over monarch. Anything less Monarch will endure.

Yep, I agree with this.

TheLordofMurder
If this is Peak Power Onslaught...the version who is able to leech off of Franklin Richards...then those who think Monarch has a prayer are out of their mind.

Peak Power Onslaught 10/10...

cdtm
Monarch wins, with ease.

cdtm
So being more powerful means he can destroy him ? Why didn't he destroy or even scar Superboy prime then ?

He was holding his own. And pre crisis Kryptonian + Guardian energies is why he didn't just destroy him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by cdtm
He was holding his own. And pre crisis Kryptonian + Guardian energies is why he didn't just destroy him. Prime's never ever been referred to by anyone who works at dc as precrisis. That's a faulty comparison and Superboy wouldn't hold his own or scar a precrisis being for life.

Prime wasn't even hurt and at normal strength levels he ripped him open easily. Onslaught has the power to rip his armor in two.

cdtm
Prime's never ever been referred to by anyone who works at dc as precrisis. That's a faulty comparison and Superboy wouldn't hold his own or scar a precrisis being for life.

Prime wasn't even hurt and at normal strength levels he ripped him open easily. Onslaught has the power to rip his armor in two.

It's the same character from COIE, and he was protected from the crisis by their sanctuary.

Plus he's performed multiple pre crisis level feats, like altering the shape of the entire universe via moving planets.

Bentley
Current Onslaught was killed by Gravity flirt

quanchi112
Originally posted by cdtm
It's the same character from COIE, and he was protected from the crisis by their sanctuary.

Plus he's performed multiple pre crisis level feats, like altering the shape of the entire universe via moving planets. By the same logic Seid was superior to pre crisis yet was untouched by the crisis yet currently isn't anywhere near these levels. No writer writes him precrisis levels unless you think Superboy can scar precrisis beings with his heat vision.

Moving a planet isn't precrisis it's just someone who can move a planet pretty quickly. Precrisis is sneezing a galaxy away. Prime doesn't have any feats anywhere near this level of insanity.

Eon Blue
Monarch

Batman-Prime
Monarch wins.

Oslaught1262
monarch has a metal armor, right? is he more resistant than classic Juggernaut? can he tank mental attacks?

how can he attack a pure mental being?

h1a8
Monarch beating Onslaught's energy form is iffy.
With Franklin Richard's power I see Onslaught with a good chance to win.
My vote is Onslaught.

Omega visors
monarch easliy, onslaught got broken by hulk and hurt by cyclops, monarch took down dozens of supermans he will stomp onslaught

Stoic
Originally posted by Omega visors
monarch easliy, onslaught got broken by hulk and hurt by cyclops, monarch took down dozens of supermans he will stomp onslaught

The Hulks levels of strength are variable, the blow that opened up Onslaught was unquantified and may have been powerful enough to have done the same to Monarch.

Onslaught wins this, he has too many tools that he brings to the table, while Monarch can only rely on power. Not good enough when battling someone that can shape his own reality within his opponents own mind.

Onslaught 10/10

Batman-Prime
By the same logic Seid was superior to pre crisis yet was untouched by the crisis yet currently isn't anywhere near these levels. No writer writes him precrisis levels unless you think Superboy can scar precrisis beings with his heat vision.

Moving a planet isn't precrisis it's just someone who can move a planet pretty quickly. Precrisis is sneezing a galaxy away. Prime doesn't have any feats anywhere near this level of insanity.

He moved enough Planets over whole sectors (the Universe) fast enough to change the center of the Universe without the Guardians noticing, and then it was to late.

As for the sneezing feat... I think it's not unlikely that the feat was accomplished because of the magical-powder of Mr. Mxy.

Except of this, he survived an Universe-Buster point blank... PC Superman was koed by less, a Solarsystem-buster point blank...

He operated on PC levels most of the time. Not the most insane ones but close enough.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Lord Feron

Pretty much

carver9
Monarch is one of my favorites...if not, he IS my fave but Onslaught kills him.

Nihilist
Monarch

Oslaught1262
does Monarch has mental resistance? i ask because i seriously dont know

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.