(marvel) Enhanced Humans VS DC/Marvel Skyfathers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
(marvel) Enhanced Humans VS DC/Marvel Skyfathers

originally normal humans who were enhanced by accident or on purpose. verses skyfathers & uber uber beings.

Korvac
molecule man (current/most recent)
The Void
WW hulk
classic- count nefaria
classic- dr strange
Zarathos- ghost rider
classic- juggernaut
dr doom

odin
zeus
Surtur
cyttorak
gog
orion
mephisto
darkseid

who wins?

1. no prep

2. 24 hours prep

Cogito
I like how you have Cyttorak on one side and Juggernaut on the other laughing

wildernesss
they have fought before. for the purposes of the thread, juggernaut keeps his powers regardless of cyttorak being there.

King Kandy
skyfathers completely rape... one of the worst mismatches I have ever seen on KMC. Only Korvac carries much weight for team 1...

wildernesss
Originally posted by King Kandy
skyfathers completely rape... one of the worst mismatches I have ever seen on KMC. Only Korvac carries much weight for team 1...

korvac & strange with prep aren't easily dealt with. even by team 2.
zarathos is nearly mephisto's equal. Void is virtually a cosmic cube. molecule man is one of the most powerful beings in exsistence.

zopzop
Depending on how much energy he's absorbed, Korvac can win it all by himself for Team 1.

King Kandy
Originally posted by wildernesss
korvac & strange with prep aren't easily dealt with. even by team 2.
zarathos is nearly mephisto's equal. Void is virtually a cosmic cube. molecule man is one of the most powerful beings in exsistence.
lol, how is Void a CC? You know MM no longer has the energies of a CC in him, right? Void is a death god, below the likes of Odin.

wildernesss
lol, how is Void a CC? You know MM no longer has the energies of a CC in him, right? Void is a death god, below the likes of Odin.

"virtually" a CC....i was using hyperbole. MM doesn't need the energies of a CC to still remain one of the most powerful beings in exsistence. MM would destroy odin with a wave of his hand....yet void still managed to defeat MM. with MM's experience & mastery of molecule based attacks, it doesn't really make sense to say odin is above void. void simply lacks experience.

void > molecule man > odin

Parmaniac
You know MM no longer has the energies of a CC in him, right? When was that said?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.