Zatanna Vs Alan Scott

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/29754/1596291-zatanna_luches_ooops_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/38741/1552147-justice_league_of_america_045_pg_03_large.jpg

JakeTheBank
Typical Alan could be messed up if Zee plays on his wood weakness and spell casts accordingly. Higher end Alan should get a massive majority.

Digi
Magic User vs. wielder of the artifact that acts as the conduit for ALL magic in the DCU.

Hmmm.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Digi
Magic User vs. wielder of the artifact that acts as the conduit for ALL magic in the DCU.

Hmmm. naw starheart isn't conduit for all of DC only was for a while before guardians were like "well f*ck that" iirc

Digi
Originally posted by Uriel005
naw starheart isn't conduit for all of DC only was for a while before guardians were like "well f*ck that" iirc

I don't follow GL stuff much, but I do follow Alan. I don't remember a retcon, but could obviously have missed it at some point.

MF DELPH
Alan tricks Zatanna into saying 'Rape Me' backwards and wins on multiple levels.

Q99
Grow up.

cdtm
Originally posted by Digi
I don't follow GL stuff much, but I do follow Alan. I don't remember a retcon, but could obviously have missed it at some point. [/QUOTE

It wasn't the conduit for all magic, but I believe for all "chaos magic".

Which still makes it major uber. Even Mordru was impressed he could wield it.

Harbinger
Unless Z can pull of a "Esrepsid" type spell from go, she loses.

Konton
A non-jobbing Zatanna shouldn't have much trouble here.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Konton
A non-jobbing Zatanna shouldn't have much trouble here.

Against non-Sentinel Alan or in general?

Konton
Oh, yeah, non-Sentinel.

Prep-Man
i think z's most powerful spells can give alana run for his money. afterall, she did take down starbreaker.

Konton
How are his psionic defenses with the starheart?

She's pretty crazy powerful with her mental magic stuff. We've just recently seen her trump some nasty demons without too much effort, too.

JakeTheBank
Well, non-Sentinel Alan resisted and battled Hector Hammond who was trying to telepathically subvert his willpower and take over his ring.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.