Sunspot vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grinning Goku
For their first encounter, Wolverine can't use his claws and Robert can amp his strength but isn't allowed to fly or fire blasts of heat or concussive force.

For their second encounter both characters can go all out and can use all of their powers. Total blood-lust is on, but incapacitation also counts as a win. The fight starts in an inner city ghetto.

Edit: This is current Robert.

StiltmanFTW
1. Wolverine already beat him, but Roberto wasn't as powerful then as he is today.

2. Sunspot goes nova.

Grinning Goku
I think Sunspot can actually win both. He would barely win the first round, though.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
I think Sunspot can actually win both. He would barely win the first round, though.

I don't know about the first. Wolverine effortlessly tooled him in the past (while not paying attention) and Roberto was flying.

Now he's stronger, true, but that just means Wolverine won't use the kid gloves against him.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I don't know about the first. Wolverine effortlessly tooled him in the past (while not paying attention) and Roberto was flying.

Now he's stronger, true, but that just means Wolverine won't use the kid gloves against him.

In the first scenario, Roberto can amp. Wolverine has the edge in speed, but I think Robert can get enough hits in to put K.O. Wolverine temporarily, resulting in a win for Sunspot. Wolverine can't get a one hit kill because he can't use his claws.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.