Galactus vs Red Skull

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Big G vs Red Skull with a cosmic cube.

Who wins?

Sr J-Bieb
Fight in Galactus' spaceship?

cdtm
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Fight in Galactus' spaceship?

Sure. rolling on floor laughing

Sr J-Bieb
Galactus punches him into Anti Matter

Red Skull gets disintegrated again

TheLordofMurder
Didnt Doom once state that Galactus's power was greater than that of a CCU?

Galactus wins anyway; if push comes to shove, Galactus can pull out the Ultimate Nullifier and end the fight at anytime...

Sr J-Bieb
Or Galactus grabs a sharp object and stabs Red Skull, killing him

Or he creates a Captain America clone mid battle that causes Red Skull problems in a one on one battle, that eventually kills him with his sword shield

cdtm
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Didnt Doom once state that Galactus's power was greater than that of a CCU?

Yeah.

But Reed with the cube didn't have any trouble toppling Doom with all his Big G power, or using the cube to repower Galan.

Sr J-Bieb
Did I mention Cap was giving Red Skull problems in h2h? Or that he got him 'killed' three times when Red Skull was in possession of the cube?

cdtm
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Did I mention Cap was giving Red Skull problems in h2h? Or that he got him 'killed' three times when Red Skull was in posession of the cube?

Cap's like Marvel's version of Batman, tier wise. Using him is just spite.. evil face

Endless Mike
G

Aakla
A Cosmic Cube gives the possessor of it anything they want, basically it grants wishes. The first time Doom had a Cube was when the Beyonder and the Molecule Man joined to become the Cosmic Cube they where suppose to be, doom wished for his memory back then Kubik and the girl he was with banished doom and the FF back to earth.

The Red Skull could have wished the power of Galacus or anything he wanted, if he lost to Captain America while the Skull has a Cube then he just doesn't have much of an imagination.

I would have to say Galactus in this fight. If I'm not mistaken the Cube grows to become a beyonder and they are between Eternity and Death as is Galactus. but Galactus is more then just his power, he is part of the Universe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.