Sinestro Corps Vs. Infinity Watch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MF DELPH
Cyborg Superman
Superboy Prime (Sinestro Corps, pre-Guardian amp, Armored version)
Sinestro
Parallax (Kyle)
Anti-Monitor (Sinestro Corps War version)

Vs.

Thanos (w/Reality Gem)
Adam Warlock (w/Soul Gem)
Gamora (w/Time Gem)
Pip the Troll (w/Space Gem)
Drax the Destroyer (w/Power Gem)
Moondragon (w/Mind Gem)
Maxam

(Infinity Watch can not use the gems to form the Gauntlet).

Battle begins on Earth, but can span the entire universe.

Discuss.

leonidas
hmm, that's a tough one. i think thanos with the reality gem is the biggest threat on both sides, and i'm not sure any of the corps could withstand the soul gem. but the rest of the watch is not very great and would or could be handled pretty easily--all could be ohko by prime, except thanos.

not really sure tbh. my initial thought was the watch, but the more i think about it, the more i think the corps would take the majority.

shokosugi
SBP, Parallax or AM solos team 2.

Cogito
Team 2.

Sinestro Corps Parallax was nothing more than a glorified GL, Sinestro is still just a high herald, and Anti-Monitor was too weak to be of much use.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Thanos without the gem could probably take anyone on Team 1 except SBP by himself most of the time. Give him the Reality Gem and then make it a team fight with the rest of the Infinity Gems?

Harbinger
Team two for the majority, largely because of Thanos + Reality Gem. Henshaw/Prime/Co. can take the rest one on one, but I'm not sure if they'd be able to do so before some took damage (reducing their power). At best, I think Prime and Hank could get to Thanos unscathed, but with the gem, I can't see them taking a majority.

Team 2, 6/10.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by MF DELPH
Cyborg Superman
Superboy Prime (Sinestro Corps, pre-Guardian amp, Armored version)
Sinestro
Parallax (Kyle)
Anti-Monitor (Sinestro Corps War version)

Vs.

Thanos (w/Reality Gem)
Adam Warlock (w/Soul Gem)
Gamora (w/Time Gem)
Pip the Troll (w/Space Gem)
Drax the Destroyer (w/Power Gem)
Moondragon (w/Mind Gem)
Maxam

(Infinity Watch can not use the gems to form the Gauntlet).

Battle begins on Earth, but can span the entire universe.

Discuss. For all their abilities, the Infinity Watch was a spectacularly ineffective lot (with the exception of Thanos and Warlock).

And basically, that may have just been the point of Warlock picking them all.

Team 1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.