weakest DC character that can beat odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

space mummy
who is the weakest DC character that can beat odin

Harbinger
Off the top of my head, maybe Izaya?

More than likely, though, you'd have to do higher. I'll say a character like Mordru (JSA).

space mummy
Originally posted by Harbinger
Off the top of my head, maybe Izaya?

More than likely, though, you'd have to do higher. I'll say a character like Mordru (JSA).

so SBP beats him as well?

AlmightyKfish
Constantine with prep.

space mummy
what level is Constantine?

Harbinger
Originally posted by space mummy
so SBP beats him as well?

JSA Mordru took on Wizard Shazam inside the ROE. SBP would get tooled.

space mummy
wizard shazam could beat odin as well

JakeTheBank
wizard shazam could beat odin as well

Inside the RoE. Anywhere else and the Wizard is getting his ass kicked.

Endless Mike
what level is Constantine?

"Give him any leeway and he'll **** you over, cosmic powers be damned" level

Prep-Man
Black Alice.

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Endless Mike
"Give him any leeway and he'll **** you over, cosmic powers be damned" level

Pretty much, in Ennis' run he screwed over two of the most powerful beings in all of creation with prep and planning.

space mummy
so you think someone that powerful is the weakest who can beat odin? i think people give odin way too much credit, after all surtur gave him trouble and lets not forget thor knocking him down with a strike

AlmightyKfish
so you think someone that powerful is the weakest who can beat odin? i think people give odin way too much credit, after all surtur gave him trouble and lets not forget thor knocking him down with a strike

Constantine isn't powerful at all, he's pretty much just some guy who can do some magic, but is ridiculously good at prep and planning.

He's pretty much one of the most feared mages in the Vertigoverse despite the fact he doesn't have overt magical powers, all because of his planning.

I mean, he can be beaten up by a fairly fit man of average build, but give him prep and he can defeat archangels.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish Pretty much, in Ennis' run he screwed over two of the most powerful beings in all of creation with prep and planning.

who were these beings again?

Endless Mike
IIRC First of the Fallen and the Archangel Gabriel

wildernesss
dr fate or the phantom stranger.

JakeTheBank
Dr. Fate, depending on the encarnation and circumstance, possibly.

Phantom Stranger wouldn't be able to be permanently killed by Odin, but he hasn't displayed the firepower to beat Odin, either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.