Thor vs. Captain Marvel vs. He-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
Thor

vs.

Captain Marvel (Billy Batson)

vs.

He-Man

Fight takes place in Eternia. No BFR.

CosmicComet
Would Prince Adam whoop Donald Blake and Billy Batson?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Would Prince Adam whoop Donald Blake and Billy Batson?

I would imagine so, yes, as he's been shown to be somewhat competent in a fight on his own and Don's a cripple and Billy is portrayed as a teenage kid with no fighting experience whatsoever outside of judo tripping some random school bully.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I would imagine so, yes, as he's been shown to be somewhat competent in a fight on his own and Don's a cripple and Billy is portrayed as a teenage kid with no fighting experience whatsoever outside of judo tripping some random school bully.
not to mention adam is already very strong without the power of greyskull

if it was pure strength He-Man would take it with ease but his durability/speed would have problems against these 2.....his only hope would be his sword. if he got lucky he would be able to use it to absorb cap lighting (if he trys to summon it) and blasts cap reverting him back to billy.....thors hammer attack would prove useless while he-man had the sword in hand but only if he were fast enough to counter with it.....

all in all it comes down to cap and thor and im picking cap! lol

zeel
captian marvel beats He-man due to speed advantage only.

The real fight would be He-man vs Thor, i see He-man winning i think hes stronger, his sword negates thors hammer and he can amp himself via the castle.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by zeel
captian marvel beats He-man due to speed advantage only.

The real fight would be He-man vs Thor, i see He-man winning i think hes stronger, his sword negates thors hammer and he can amp himself via the castle.

He-Man could beat Thor but I think both are quite evenly matched. It would be a nice Girlfight.

DickBlazer
CM

JakeTheBank
bump!

CosmicComet
How is Billy even doing in the New 52? Haven't kept up with him after he first got his powers and was acting like an irresponsible douche with them.

Zack Fair
He got his ass beat by Adam.

Thats it.

CosmicComet
William has fallen so low.

He was a good kid who wanted to be a hero.

Now he's a little douchlette teen who has powers he shouldn't have.

Rao Kal El
Whats the fight about?

Out of this 3 who is gayer?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by CosmicComet
William has fallen so low.

He was a good kid who wanted to be a hero.

Now he's a little douchlette teen who has powers he shouldn't have.

I don't care for the characterization of New 52 Billy myself.

svex
FIRST OF ALL KID WILL BE EITHER CUT INTO 2 FROM HIS PENIS OR BE ASHIT WITH MJOINIR ON HIS LITTLE HEAD, SHAZAM IS A ***** HERE.
THOR VS HE MAN
HE MAN HURTS HIM TO DEATH LIMIT. HE IS ABLE TO KEEP UP WITH PC SUPES WHO CAN EASILY RAPE THOR.
HE MAN FTW.......BY THE POWER OF GRAY SKULL.
HE MAN WINS THIS BAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTLLLEEEEEEEEE Happy Dance Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.