Denizens of the internets vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Uriel005
Can the internets defeat the god damn batman in a challenge of wits.

TheLordofMurder
For once, The Goddamn Batman, gets spite stomped; there is no defense to the illogic, flaming, and rampant fanboyism found on the internet...

Mr.Mxyzptlk
But the Justice League can shut down the internet. Wouldn't Batman win by shutting off the internet and thus forcing all of the trolls/flamers/etc. to return to being normal people?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
But the Justice League can shut down the internet. Wouldn't Batman win by shutting off the internet and thus forcing all of the trolls/flamers/etc. to return to being normal people?

Once you have been infected by the denizens of Hades...er, the world wide web...normal is one thing that you'll never be again.

Once a troll/flamer/internet lulz-God...always a troll/flamer/internet lulz-God.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Once you have been infected by the denizens of Hades...er, the world wide web...normal is one thing that you'll never be again.

Once a troll/flamer/internet lulz-God...always a troll/flamer/internet lulz-God.

But a lot of people are only like that because of the anonymity that the internet brings. If you reduce most of those folks back to rational, real world people and only the hardcore warped remain, I don't think they could outwit a batkick to the face. stick out tongue

in ur face

Galan007
LulzSec would not only own Batman, but they'd hack all of his files and post them in torrent-format on the internets for everyone to see.

g007-psyduck

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Galan007
LulzSec would not only own Batman, but they'd hack all of his files and post them in torrent-format on the internets for everyone to see.

g007-psyduck

They were just hacked by some other hacking group.

Galan007
That's just what they want you to think. sneer

Uriel005
Originally posted by Galan007
That's just what they want you to think. sneer naw man thats just how it goes. It's a lot easier to break into something than defend it. Hell a retard with a dozen books on programming could eventually get through just about any security given time. The trick is how quickly you can get to what you're aiming for and not getting caught.

Lord_Talron
anything man makes man can destroy 313

Eon Blue
Thread of the year.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Uriel005

Can you explain the picture to me. The one is a Spacemarine? Grey Knight? The other a Chaos Space Marine. But why do both have those heads?

Uriel005
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Can you explain the picture to me. The one is a Spacemarine? Grey Knight? The other a Chaos Space Marine. But why do both have those heads? just an internet joke the one on the left is chris hanson known white knight and pedophile hunter. on the right is pedobear mascot for pedophiles. The joke is the good guy grey knight on the left hunts the bad guy chaos sorcerer on the right. So Chris Hanson hunting pedophiles is the joke of that pic.

Batman-Prime
just an internet joke the one on the left is chris hanson known white knight and pedophile hunter. on the right is pedobear mascot for pedophiles. The joke is the good guy grey knight on the left hunts the bad guy chaos sorcerer on the right. So Chris Hanson hunting pedophiles is the joke of that pic.

Oh ok thank you big grin. Pedophile hunter on the TV I guess. This is "our" hunter on German TV, though I never seen the show nor do i know if it's still on air.

http://d2.stern.de/bilder/stern_5/kultur/2010/KW41/guttenberg_tatort_fitwidth_150.jpg

Bouboumaster
Batman batkick the Internet ftw

inimalist
I stomp the bat

/thread

Uriel005
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Thread of the year. thank you

Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
But the Justice League can shut down the internet. Wouldn't Batman win by shutting off the internet and thus forcing all of the trolls/flamers/etc. to return to being normal people? no one can shut down the internetz

JakeTheBank

I guess I'm beyond redemption. sad

Endless Mike
Originally posted by 753
no one can shut down the internetz

Obama can wink

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Obama can wink

NO, HE CAN'T!

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Obama can wink pretty sure he cant

Endless Mike
That's just what he wants you to think

Uriel005
bump

namorsubby
Batman wins. What these fools fail to realize is that bruce has become superhuman from feeding off the internets hatred. They are literally responsible for his "pis" that happens every other issue.lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.