He Man vs She Ra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

Prep-Man
He-Man.

Konton
Idk about how they are in the comics, but they came off as equals in the animated cartoons - something quite peculiar in the 80s and even throughout the 90s where most female leads were just vagina'd deviations of the male lead default who either served as annoying straight-man foils or plot devices.

BruceSkywalker
he-man most likely.. damn fine cartoon back then, comics wise though not sure

quanchi112
In toons He-Man beats up his sis.

cdtm
Originally posted by quanchi112
In toons He-Man beats up his sis. \\

Did they actually fight, or is that how you figure it would go? I know Skeletor and Hordac fought a few times, with Skeletor getting the upper hand, but I'm unaware of the two siblings throwing down.

She Ra does have some really nice feats, at least in the toon. I think she even moved the moon from it's axis once.. Plus, she has the versatility edge with her sword.

cdtm
http://i47.tinypic.com/vo23a0.jpg

gogogadgetgo
well lets see

castle greyskull vs whats she-ra's casstle? - skull castle ftw
huge ass battlecat vs swiftwind... battle cat ftw
barbarian outfit vs classy mini - sexy chick ftw
useless orco vs a bird with huge ears as wings - orco ftw

but then again, sexy chick beats all

She-ra ftw

Q99
Hordak was the more threatening foe than Skeletor.

Really, they should have equal amount of magic, thus giving them equal stats. Draw.

BlackZero30x
I do agree Hordak was much more or a threatening force.

it's been a long while since ive seen she-ra but i don't recall her sword granting her the kind of raw power it grants he-man.

shiv
She Ra has a glass jaw.
He Man has a reach advantage.

He man for the FLAWLESS VICTORY.

cdtm
Originally posted by Q99
Hordak was the more threatening foe than Skeletor.

Hordak is pretty threatening, but Skeletor IS NOT NICE.

zeel
Originally posted by cdtm
\\

Did they actually fight, or is that how you figure it would go? I know Skeletor and Hordac fought a few times, with Skeletor getting the upper hand, but I'm unaware of the two siblings throwing down.

She Ra does have some really nice feats, at least in the toon. I think she even moved the moon from it's axis once.. Plus, she has the versatility edge with her sword.

as far as cartoons go i remember skeletor being afraid of hordak and basically couldnt do anything to him.

cdtm
Originally posted by zeel
as far as cartoons go i remember skeletor being afraid of hordak and basically couldnt do anything to him.

Horde Prime Takes a Vacation had Hordak taking Horde Prime's flagship for a joy ride and using it to conquer Whispering Woods. Skeletor stows aboard the ship, and he and Hordak have an awesome shootout, hiding behind obstacles and everything. They look about even, until Hordak gets distracted by something outside the ship, asks what the sound is, and Skeletor tells him "That's the sound of your defeat, Hordak!", then blasts him unconscious. (One of Skeletors finest moments from either 80's cartoon, imo.)

There's one other time they fought, and Skeletor won that one too.

Also, if the 200x He Man toon wasn't cancelled, plans were for Hordak to take over Eternia and become the main villain in season 3, and be taken down by Skeletor (I'm guessing not fairly, given how powerful Hordak was in that show, but who knows...)

Adam_PoE
They have the same power source and the same power set.

theICONiac
She-Ra's sword was a lot more versatile tho...

DARTH POWER
She-Ra has more range as well.. Swiftwind flies, and She-Ra's sword has different ranged energy blasts.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
They have the same power source and the same power set.

thumb up

cdtm
Bump.

Thoughts since She-Ra killed future corrupted He-Man.

bluewaterrider

She-Ra killed future corrupted He-Man.

Scans or that didn't happen.

golem370
He is probably stronger and more durable but she is probably faster & more agile equal fighting skills.

quanchi112
\

She Ra does have some really nice feats, at least in the toon. I think she even moved the moon from it's axis once.. Plus, she has the versatility edge with her sword. Better feats, better portrayal, etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.