Rune King Thor vs. Sentinel Alan Scott

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
Who comes out the victor?

vansonbee
Rune King Thor easily handles him~

Space M ummy
Mjolnir is a massive energy sponge. There's not a lot Alan can do to him that Mjolnir won't simply absorb and throw back at him amped several times over.

This fight would go on until Alan simply wore out from exhaustion, and since even vanilla Thor can fight for months on end without stopping, it's only a matter of time before his will and concentration give out.

Thor 10/10.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Mjolnir is a massive energy sponge. There's not a lot Alan can do to him that Mjolnir won't simply absorb and throw back at him amped several times over.

This fight would go on until Alan simply wore out from exhaustion, and since even vanilla Thor can fight for months on end without stopping, it's only a matter of time before his will and concentration give out.

Thor 10/10. Is Alan going to use the full potential of the Starheart because if he does Mjolnir has it's limits before it cracks and the accumulation of all magic of the universe for however long it was in use should put the starheart itself as a source of energy higher than odinforce which i can guarantee would shatter mjolnir.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Uriel005
Is Alan going to use the full potential of the Starheart because if he does Mjolnir has it's limits before it cracks and the accumulation of all magic of the universe for however long it was in use should put the starheart itself as a source of energy higher than odinforce which i can guarantee would shatter mjolnir. Mjolnir has its limits? Any scans of it failing before? How is it higher than Odinforce?

Prep-Man
I think this is a good battle. if alan is using the full potential of the starheart, there is no telling what he can do. he could likely absorb a great deal of magic as well.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by vansonbee
Mjolnir has its limits? Any scans of it failing before? How is it higher than Odinforce?

he once fail to block the destroyer disintegration beam and died right??

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Slaanesh
he once fail to block the destroyer disintegration beam and died right??

The beam hit him directly. It was no failing on Mjolnir's part.

Harbinger
RKT.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
The beam hit him directly. It was no failing on Mjolnir's part.

oh..i don't really remember how it happen..i just remember it hit him and Thor died..thank..

vansonbee
Originally posted by Slaanesh
he once fail to block the destroyer disintegration beam and died right?? Its the destroyer come on now~

Alan would be fried by that too and like some other poster stated, it was directly aim at him

Scarlet315
Originally posted by Uriel005
Is Alan going to use the full potential of the Starheart because if he does Mjolnir has it's limits before it cracks and the accumulation of all magic of the universe for however long it was in use should put the starheart itself as a source of energy higher than odinforce which i can guarantee would shatter mjolnir.
I'm a marvel fan and know all there is to know of Thor and Alan Scott. I just don't know all there is to know of Rune King Thor and the new powerset of the Sentinel Alan Scott except that they are both extremely powerful, so assume they are both at their most powerful.

JakeTheBank
I think Alan with the Starheart would shield himself from the Destroyer's blasts, tbh. Obviously, with out his shields, he'd be dead, but Alan's got the power to defend himself from the Destroyer. Rune King Thor could probably tank the blast on his own considering King Thor did the very same thing, to say nothing of using the OF to block the bolts or Mjolnir.

Uriel005
Thor broke it and had to have strange help him rebuild it. Personally I think a universal magic containment device that has the accumulated magic of who knows exactly how long is above a single pantheon's power source even if it is one of the top tier pantheons if not THE top tier pantheon in the universe.

JakeTheBank
Mjolnir's also absorbed and contained energies the likes of which would have destroyed a galaxy. As far as Bor goes, it's likely the fact that it struck "something harder than itself" as well as slaying a being worthy of wielding the weapon and possessing a power source similar to the Odinforce itself.

Based on what Alan has actually done damage output wise, I sincerely doubt he's breaking Mjolnir.

Uriel005
Mjolnir's also absorbed and contained energies the likes of which would have destroyed a galaxy. As far as Bor goes, it's likely the fact that it struck "something harder than itself" as well as slaying a being worthy of wielding the weapon and possessing a power source similar to the Odinforce itself.

Based on what Alan has actually done damage output wise, I sincerely doubt he's breaking Mjolnir. It's not Alan I'm saying has the capability but more the starheart itself. Partially why I'm opposed to characters for forum fights who channel other energy sources known to be far greater than what they've shown because it comes down to capacity and whether or not characters can use the power to the potential they would need to pull a win. Normally Alan wouldn't dump a universes worth of magic on Mjolnir to destroy it and I can guarantee that the Starheart in and of itself is definitely greater than a galaxy busting powersource. More like if it exploded it would probably take out several dozen superclusters considering it is the accumulation of all magic in the universe for quite some time. Point is that is in all likelihood a greater source of power than the "infinite" energies of the Odin Force because of what it is.

zopzop
RKT 8-9/10. Alan may get lucky and win one or two but that's it.

JakeTheBank
I would say the Starheart ranks in higher on the food chain than the Odinforce, yeah, but as it's been used by Alan Scott, I think it's a moot point. And the Starheart is an accumulation of magic across the universe, but not all magic. It's wild and chaotic magic that the Guardians tried to control and contain and still impressive in its own right.

To be honest, I wouldn't really give Sentinel Alan Scott the win over Odin, and I see RKT as being > Odin.

Uriel005
I would say the Starheart ranks in higher on the food chain than the Odinforce, yeah, but as it's been used by Alan Scott, I think it's a moot point. And the Starheart is an accumulation of magic across the universe, but not all magic. It's wild and chaotic magic that the Guardians tried to control and contain and still impressive in its own right.

To be honest, I wouldn't really give Sentinel Alan Scott the win over Odin, and I see RKT as being > Odin. I basically agree with this I was more trying to point out that its not the one sided stomp some people seem to think it is. Honestly if Alan didn't care for the lives in the galaxy/stellar unit of space that he could destroy if he really let loose I think he'd absolutely murder RKT with an uncontrolled release of starheart exploding goodness.

Endless Mike
RKT

The Gambit
RKT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.