Proffesor Zoom Vs X-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
who wins?

Mindset
X-Man

Originally posted by Mindset
X-Man

Prep-Man
Zoom.

BlackZero30x
Nate

Prep-Man
how would nate deal with anti speed force or energy drain. eboard can also time travel at will or stop time. and move so fast part of the jla couldnt keep up.

Slaanesh
Zoom

Originally posted by Prep-Man
how would nate deal with anti speed force or energy drain. eboard can also time travel at will or stop time. and move so fast part of the jla couldnt keep up. he timetravels and manipulates energy on his own. plus he can mindrape

"Id"
Originally posted by 753
he timetravels and manipulates energy on his own. plus he can mindrape

And warp reality!!!!! Happy Dance

Prep-Man
Originally posted by 753
he timetravels and manipulates energy on his own. plus he can mindrape

Pretty much what PZ is doing now. And with a higher power than Nate, Anti-Speed Force.

"Id"
Pretty much what PZ is doing now. And with a higher power than Nate, Anti-Speed Force.

Higher power? Explain yourself.

Harbinger
AW SHIT SHOTS FIRED.

Prep-Man
Anti-speed force is the opposite of the SF, which is a universal power. Currently, Eboard is unlocking all the limits within it. All the powers the Flash's haven't discovered.

zopzop
In fights like this, the person with the faster reaction time wins. My money is on Zoom.

"Id"
Anti-speed force is the opposite of the SF, which is a universal power. Currently, Eboard is unlocking all the limits within it. All the powers the Flash's haven't discovered. So what has he done?

Prep-Man
Like I said, he currently stopped time, moved so fast the JLA couldn't even tag him, Since he's using the A SF, telepatch protection, casually travel through time, can deage people on the fly, etc... probably speed, energy drain as well.

"Id"
Leme see energy drain.

Prep-Man
Like i said, probably. A SF is just the opposite of SF. Eboard claimed that the Flash's weren't using it to its fullest capacity. Professor Zoom isn't even at his height, a couple more issues from now, he'll be at his fullest potential. Pretty crazy.

"Id"

Prep-Man
How would X-Man ever locate Zoom? He'd have to find him through the SF and the SF provides protection.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by "Id"

We are just finding out, he can warp reality despite being detained, sedated, and drained via the Omega machine. Fairly Insane.

The energy the Omega machine drains is what makes the reality warp, Nate isn't doing it in spite of it IIRC.

"Id"
How would X-Man ever locate Zoom? He'd have to find him through the SF and the SF provides protection. Zoom cant hide from a potent precog.

"Id"

celeyhyga17

"Id"
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
I gonna wait on that.. It looks to me the machine was doing most of the work... meh.. We'll see.

I don't really need it, I have a scan where it states he is warping reality. That scan, and Dani comment serves to enforce my previous stance. Good stuff.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by "Id"
Zoom cant hide from a potent precog.

He'll know he'll be coming but won't be able to stop him.

"Id"
He'll know he'll be coming but won't be able to stop him.

He can disarm Zooms intentions by stepping outside of time. Nathan can also cloak himself, making it impossible for Zoom to know where he is.

Oh snaps son, I dun pulled a reversal!

Prep-Man
zoom can do the same and cloak his mind as well.

BTW, when are you going to finish the Fate respect thread?

Eon Blue
Nate

"Id"
zoom can do the same and cloak his mind as well.

BTW, when are you going to finish the Fate respect thread?

I dont know, Dr. Fate is a really old hero with multiple incarnations, and like a billion appearances. And I thought Kyle was a tough project, Dr. Fate is a monstrous project. In fact I getting discouraged.

I've barely started. I got this much done within the Golden Age.
http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=713324

Prep-Man
Seriously? I thought Fate would be a lot easier, but thought he had not as many appearances as Kyle.

Looking at the link now, nice.

"Id"

Prep-Man
Who do you think wins against GA Fate and X-Man?

"Id"

Prep-Man
Nice list, but I think Modern Fate would lose big time. I don't find him all that impressive. He went to another dimension to learn from somebody, so I hope he gets some impressive feats. On the other hand, Fate might not exist in the new DCU or relaunch.

"Id"
Yeah last I checked Modern fate fails, almost had hard as modern Strange.

Naw they aint leaving out Fate. He holds a strong presence in the JSA. Guy can hope.

Prep-Man
JSA are going to rest for a while. JSA won't be in the relaunch, either. Sorry, ID. sad

"Id"
Balls. g_twitch

Prep-Man
Dr. Fate actually might show up in JLA Dark. I can see him there.

"Id"
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
I gonna wait on that.. It looks to me the machine was doing most of the work... meh.. We'll see.
Using his reality warping ability to power a machine.
http://www.comicbookresources.com/assets/images/preview/303b5c8i9194/prv9194_pg2.jpg

Scarlet315
Nate wins this easily, though enjoys the slight challenge of it.

Prep-Man
How does he win easily?

Scarlet315
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nate_Grey

Despite all of Nate's other powers, i just base this on the fact that he has a precognitive borderlining clairovoyance. He could also choose to mess with Zoom's head like he did when he went up against the FF4.

Prep-Man
i dont think hell be quick enough, plus the sf can act as protection agqinst psi abilities. guess we will agree to disagree.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.