RKT in Destroyer vs Arishem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
Rkt gets mjolnir and the destroyer armor. Can he beat Arishem 1 on 1?

guy222
no

OneDumbG0
How many times have Celestials actually been beaten? Like, twice, ever?

Galan007
^ Invisible Woman, Reed, pre-retcon Beyonder, & Thanos /w/ THOTI.

Who am I missing?

Mindset
Earth X and IG.

guy222
is earth x continuity?

stick out tongue

Mindset
To Earth X it is. cool

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Galan007
^ Invisible Woman, Reed, pre-retcon Beyonder, & Thanos /w/ THOTI.

Who am I missing? Reed?

guy222
he built some stupid ass gun to chase off alternative celestials

i wonder where reed's brilliance was when tiamut put the earth to sleep

OneDumbG0
^ I'm interested in 616 Celestials.

Zack Fair
RKT is turned into a frog.

guy222
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ I'm interested in 616 Celestials.

reed hasn't done anything to the 616 celestials

Mindset
Hopefully he never will.

guy222
thumb up

Galan007
^ Meh, all Reed would have to do is create a device capable of channeling, and firing, hyperspace energies, and he could essentially own the entire Celestial race.

Tbh, I see building something like that as well within his 'scope'.

Mindset
^ Meh, all Reed would have to do is create a device capable of channeling, and firing, hyperspace energies, and he could essentially own the entire Celestial race.

Tbh, I see building something like that as well within his 'scope'. I'd agree if we were talking about Doom.

But Reed, nah. cool

Galan007
u dum. uhuh

guy222
stick out tongue

zopzop
RKT. If he uses his omniscience to figure out the Hyperspace weakness, then RKT in a stomp.

Galan007
doh

Odin shoulda thought of that.

Simbon
The Hyperspace weakness is BS.

And I thought Celestials were supposed to exist simultaneously in all universes?

psycho gundam

Tbh, I see building something like that as well within his 'scope'. did sue actually beat exitar or just rupture a small hole in his armour?

i have the latter in scan form but not the rest of that atrocity

zopzop
Originally posted by psycho gundam
did sue actually beat exitar or just rupture a small hole?

i have the latter in scan form but not the rest of that atrocity

She started by only punching a hole in his outer armor, she ended by killing him outright.

psycho gundam
....omg

leonidas
i tend to agree with simbon. i won't be at all surprised if that all hyperspace retardation is retconned at some point. there really does have to be some definitive 'celestial story' done at some point though to answer some questions about them. tiamut was powerful enough to have apparently frightened galactus.

as far as the thread--doubt rkt was as powerful as that group of skyfathers were who arishem ignored. don't really see it mattering that he has the armor in here. minus the hyperspace idiocy, the celestials are still massively uber. and very cool.

zopzop
....omg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/27967/687722-exitar_dies_super.jpg

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/6720/f440032tb9.th.jpg

RKT could probably end their entire race if he uses his omniscience to exploit the hyperspace weakness.

psycho gundam
smh

uatu seems like he enjoys out doing himself wit that oath breaking hobby.

Simbon
smh

uatu seems like he enjoys out doing himself wit that oath breaking hobby.

Seriously. He's like the goddamn Federation.

celestialdemon
Arishem every time.

Slaanesh
Arishem 10/10

quanchi112
Arishem annihilates.

Harbinger
The Judge wins.

psycho gundam
riding with the celestial. the invisible woman thing is the definition PIS x S-M vs FL(10) ^ 3

guy222
it was a vendetta by tom defalco because he was upset how thor was defeated in thor #300

and yes rkt has no chance vs the judge

vansonbee
Originally posted by guy222
it was a vendetta by tom defalco because he was upset how thor was defeated in thor #300

and yes rkt has no chance vs the judge Agreed

King Kandy
The hyperspace weakness is just PIS. It has all the hallmarks of a meaningless showing; based on nothing that came before, and never used again. If its the only way for RKT to get a win, then I vote for the celestials.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.