RKT in Destroyer Armor vs. Superboy Prime in Entropy Aegis Armor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shokosugi
who wins?

Space M ummy
RKT in a stomp. Destroyer is made of quite possibly the strongest substance that exists in the marvel universe. Much more so than adamantium or Uru.

Since RKT isn't actually "Wearing" the suit per se, you'd have to completely annihilate it to stop him- since the destroyer doesn't feel pain, can't be knocked out, etc etc.

And you'd have to do it without using energy attacks, since Mjolnir can absorb even galaxy busting shots on its own with little effort- then throw them back at you magnified several times over.

Good luck with THAT one. I can't fathom a scenario where anyone under abstract level (cube beings, galactus, 5th D imps) can reliably take that combo out.

Batman-Prime
SBP

Sin I AM
i thought prime had immunity...or was atleast highly resistant to magic

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Sin I AM
i thought prime had immunity...or was atleast highly resistant to magic

skyfather level magic? doubtful- and that's irrelevant since the Aegis armor ISNT.

Odin's raw power output was enough to blast moons into dust and shatter galaxies when he got serious. RKT's power was stronger- and you're putting him into a body that's as close to "physically indestructible" as marvel has.

The Aegis armor is strong but not THAT strong. but the destroyer is eventually going to wreck it, and when he does it's a quick teleport into a red sun for a game over.

Hell, RKT might even start the fight there, since even the core of a star isn't going to hurt the destroyer.

KuRuPT Thanosi
RKT Stomp!!

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Space M ummy
skyfather level magic? doubtful- and that's irrelevant since the Aegis armor ISNT.

Odin's raw power output was enough to blast moons into dust and shatter galaxies when he got serious. RKT's power was stronger- and you're putting him into a body that's as close to "physically indestructible" as marvel has.

The Aegis armor is strong but not THAT strong. but the destroyer is eventually going to wreck it, and when he does it's a quick teleport into a red sun for a game over.

Hell, RKT might even start the fight there, since even the core of a star isn't going to hurt the destroyer.

What damaged or destroyed the Aegis Armor?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Doesn't matter.. Do you think Prime wins against RKT in the destroyer?

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Doesn't matter.. Do you think Prime wins against RKT in the destroyer?

It does matter. Do you think RKT wins against Prime in the Entropy Aegis?

SquallX

So i guess you forgot when he made Mordu back down in Legion.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
What damaged or destroyed the Aegis Armor?

couldn't say. I do know it was made from the remnants of an imperiex probe (which could be destroyed, with difficulty) and "enhanced" by apokolips science. So it's materials are conventional by comic standards.

The destroyer was constructed using the combined life force of every skyfather on earth. Per marvel the destroyer's durability outranks that of Adamantium, Uru (thor's hammer), and Cap's shield. Physically it can't be beaten down- and has only ever been shown to be injured by extremely high level attacks- all of the power of a skyfather, or the combined assault of several celestials. SBP isn't in that league, armor or no.

punching it into submission (since energy attacks are off the table) simply isn't happening- especially since the "wearer" isn't actually IN it. It's never going to wear down, and never feel pain. SBP will be trying to fight it until the end of time.

That being the case, I'd bet the Aegis armor wears down first, or SBP does.

KuRuPT Thanosi
It does matter. Do you think RKT wins against Prime in the Entropy Aegis?

Of course.. it's a non fight... The armors a pretty comparable... RKT and Prime and NOT COMPARABLE AT ALL. In other words if this was just Prime against RKT... it would be closed for spite. The armors being equal or close to equal don't in anyway close the power difference between these two. Very simple really Batman

SquallX
Of course.. it's a non fight... The armors a pretty comparable... RKT and Prime and NOT COMPARABLE AT ALL. In other words if this was just Prime against RKT... it would be closed for spite. The armors being equal or close to equal don't in anyway close the power difference between these two. Very simple really Batman

I hope you're not implying that RKT would stomp Prime.

RKT greatest assets are his magic, and that's useless against Prime.

Edit:RKT had his arm broken against Logan's claws, and we know Prime can hit far harder than it takes Logan to swings his arm.

vigo777

Galan007
g007-psyduck

SquallX
Originally posted by vigo777
Superboy Prime , RKT got owned by RULK he weak

When did he fight Rulk. I know he lost his arm in his fight against Hulk, and the Thing. Prior to having said arm getting broken, or at least dislocated form Logan.

If he did loose to Rulk, that doesn't make him weak. Remember Rulk was a walking PIS machine.

Damborgson
Originally posted by vigo777
Superboy Prime , RKT got owned by RULK he weak no expression

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by SquallX

Edit:RKT had his arm broken against Logan's claws, and we know Prime can hit far harder than it takes Logan to swings his arm. do u read comics? Rkt would shit stomp prime with utter ease. In fact, mere gestures...

Batman-Prime
To be fair, SBP gave everone he faced a helluvatime and even beings like Guardians were hurt by him, even MXY who is >>> RKT was hurt and scared of SBP. Though I would agree that the Mxy feat was PIS at it's finest. He should stand his ground against RKT for some time.

IIRC the Destroyer armor was damaged by attacks from lesser beings then Celestials, while I can't recall the Entropy Aegis ever been damaged at all. It should be more indestructible then the Destroyer armor and it grants it's user also exotic powers, so Prime would be immune to time manip, more or less. I think it would amp him enough and protect him from everything RKT can throw at him, wile SBP speed and strength should be enough to destroy the Destroyer Armor and hurt RKT. It wouldn't be easy but I think that's how it would go.

shokosugi
SBP's resistance to magic and speed is the key here IMO

Gecko4lif
I really wouldnt say the destroyer armor and entropy aegis are comparable. The destroyer requires much more power to be effective

Zack Fair
Retarded thread.

Uriel005
Make it timetrapper Prime in the suit and I'd say its a bit closer though RKT still has the edge by quite a fair amount.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Space M ummy skyfather level magic? doubtful- and that's irrelevant since the Aegis armor ISNT. Odin's raw power output was enough to blast moons into dust and shatter galaxies when he got serious. RKT's power was stronger- and you're putting him into a body that's as close to "physically indestructible" as marvel has. The Aegis armor is strong but not THAT strong. but the destroyer is eventually going to wreck it, and when he does it's a quick teleport into a red sun for a game over. Hell, RKT might even start the fight there, since even the core of a star isn't going to hurt the destroyer.

mordru is skyfather and had little affect on prime.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Uriel005 Make it timetrapper Prime in the suit and I'd say its a bit closer though RKT still has the edge by quite a fair amount.

if prime had all of time trapper abilities, he would likely win. even without the armor. time trapper was powerful enough to create pocket universes on a whim.

SquallX
do u read comics? Rkt would shit stomp prime with utter ease. In fact, mere gestures...

No, the question is? Do you read.

What does RKT relies on the most? Magic. What is Prime immune too? Magic.

RKT with the ****ing Odin force got his arm broken by ****ing Wolverine. In the scan it's shown Thor holding his useless arm.

Again, Logan broke or dislocated RKT arm while he had the Odin Force.

Prime at point blank took the Anti Monitor anti matter wave by ripping right threw him.

Prime took on Mordru, and he made Mordru back down. He called an enraged Black Adam lighting as something that tickles him.

Broke threw a shield made from at least 50 Lanterns.

Took on Three Flashes at the same time, they only beat him by BFR him. Even that couldn't stop him.

From all the shits Superboy Prime did, he would made RKT his *****.

shokosugi
RKT fans just pwn3d by SquallX! big grin

Space M ummy
To be fair, SBP gave everone he faced a helluvatime and even beings like Guardians were hurt by him, even MXY who is >>> RKT was hurt and scared of SBP. Though I would agree that the Mxy feat was PIS at it's finest. He should stand his ground against RKT for some time.

...some time? maybe. but how long is that? Vanilla Thor went toe to toe with Zeus for months. RKT animating the destroyer technically isn't "alive" and would go on as long as the Odinforce holds up- and the Odinforce is infinite, for all practical purposes.

nope. Nothing less than the entirety of the Odinforce has ever physically put down the destroyer. (this happened twice, IIRC). Which makes sense, since the Odinforce forged it in the first place.

Absolutely not. Again, there is no material anywhere in the marvel universe more durable than the destroyer. It's been stated and shown on panel to be significantly stronger than primary adamantium- and THAT stuff is impossible to damage outside of molecular manipulation, per Marvel.

The only OTHER substance we know to be definitively stronger than primary adamantium is captain america's shield. RKT Vaporized that shield with a glance. It took ALL of his power to take out the destroyer.

Note that this was a concentrated magical attack by the same force that forged it. SBP does not have this ability, and since this version of the destroyer has Thor's hammer, energy assaults are worthless.

are there any feats anywhere of SBP OR the Aegis damaging anything as durable as the Destroyer has been shown to be? This works both ways.

"immunity to time manipulation" is a hell of a stretch. What's to stop RKT from simply using time manipulation on himself to hit speeds SBP can't match? nothing. Remember the Odin/Seth fight took place across every plane of existence simultaneously- moving in and out of spacetime. Entropy Aegis' "exotic powers" are pathetic next to the all father.

"everything RKT can throw at him" is an insane amount of power- Odin's power levels were enough to turn moons to dust, bust galaxies, and create new suns. "Vanilla" Thor's godforce is powerful enough to shatter celestial armor and kill galactus.

RKT's power output exceeds both of them by several orders of magnitude.

Entropy Aegis might be tough, but I have a REALLY hard time buying something that was built from the remains of an imperiex probe (that could be destroyed physically) could outclass Galactus' defenses, Celestial Armor, Cap's shield, and Thor's hammer.

and AGAIN, you seem to forget RKT is using the destroyer armor, meaning it's a hollow suit with no bones to "dislocate", and impossible to damage physically. I could tell you to go find scans of someone "dislocating" the destroyers arms, but I think we might be here a while. like forever.

Prep-Man
couldnt the aegis armor manipulate time as well?

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Prep-Man

If it has, I've never seen it. The Odinforce most certainly has though- even Thor's original hammer let him travel through time at will.

OneDumbG0
RKT with the ****ing Odin force got his arm broken by ****ing Wolverine. In the scan it's shown Thor holding his useless arm. Not canon. And it's speculation that it was useless. It was lacerated and bleeding and he seemed to be nursing it in one panel... but there's no indication that it was completely useless in the off-panel fight with Hulk and Thing. Which is where he really lost it. Originally posted by Gecko4lif
I really wouldnt say the destroyer armor and entropy aegis are comparable. The destroyer requires much more power to be effective A regular human soldier occupying the Destroyer armor killed Thor outright. It's the one time Thor was ever outright murdered by it. Destroyer armor has never exhibited visible increases in power due to its occupant's power level with the exceptions of it being filled by Tarene (who possessed the power of the Designate) and Odin amped with the Skyfathers' power.

Bottom-line, the Destroyer armor with its most weakest occupant ever, a mere human, was still far above an all-out Thor: Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Thor vs the Destroyer yet again, from Thor vol. 2 #1-2:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsDestroyer36v21.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsDestroyer37.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsDestroyer38.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsDestroyer39.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsDestroyer40.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsDestroyer41.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsDestroyer42.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsDestroyer43.jpg

JakeTheBank
Uh, RKT didn't get owned by Wolverine. King Thor got his arm lacerated by Logan, who is <<< Rune King Thor. So lol at Squall owning anyone with his comments. Odinforce isn't just "magic", either. It enables the weilder to tap into mystical, cosmic, and divine energies.

And King Thor's eyebeams slagged Adamantium and Cap's shield.

kgkg

Edit:RKT had his arm broken against Logan's claws, and we know Prime can hit far harder than it takes Logan to swings his arm. Magic bolts might be useless but you can apply magic in many ways.

Edit: that was not RKT

shokosugi
mystical, cosmic and divine energies....? ROFL

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by shokosugi
mystical, cosmic and divine energies....? ROFL

Yeah, it's what the Odinforce has been described as and shown manipulating on panel.

ROFL at confusing King Thor with Rune King Thor, too.

kevdude

Yes the Entropy Aegis easily found Superman who was being hidden by all of the Quintessence outside time and space, they was all taken back by its power.

WhiteWitchKing

Except prime was in severe pain due to kryptonite and harmed by red solar flames attacks by the legion. Aside from general facts know by both combatants, RKT has cosmic awarewareness. the armors are likely. Stalemate but RKT can cast spells unlike prime. Him by immune to magic doesn't take away Thor's option of teleporting a red sun into the battle field and out right bashing prime into it's core. Again the problem is removing the armor. If nothing it becomes a stalemate.

shokosugi
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Except prime was in severe pain due to kryptonite and harmed by red solar flames attacks by the legion. Aside from general facts know by both combatants, RKT has cosmic awarewareness. the armors are likely. Stalemate but RKT can cast spells unlike prime. Him by immune to magic doesn't take away Thor's option of teleporting a red sun into the battle field and out right bashing prime into it's core. Again the problem is removing the armor. If nothing it becomes a stalemate.

RKT would be DEAD VIA BLITZ before he can do all that. Happy Dance

Space M ummy

I still give the edge to RKT- it's pretty obvious Prime even with the Aegis doesn't have the powerset to take out this version of the destroyer. Best case for him, they pound on each other for centuries until someone wears down first.

However, I feel RKT is simply more versatile here in terms of power- higher upper level showings in terms of force, and a broader spectrum of abilities.

Could RKT simply absorb the power animating the Aegis armor? Odin was able to absorb Surtur into himself to end a fight, and Surtur is definitely skyfather level.

Could RKT use the hammer to absorb Prime's soul? It's been used to do so before.

Could RKT use matter manipulation to imprison Prime in a mile wide sphere of adamantium, uru, or whatever the destroyer is made out of, immobilizing him?

Those are hard questions with no clear cut answer, but they're possibilities that exist on one side here, and not the other.

Explain how you kill the destroyer via blitz, when you can't even scratch it physically.

WhiteWitchKing
RKT would be DEAD VIA BLITZ before he can do all that. Happy Dance

Prime is hitting an intangible being now? Even Loki can replicate himself, letsee prime take on a dozen rkt in the core of a red sun.

Galan007
Hm. It's hard for me to imagine Destroyer's attacks causing much (if any) damage to the Entropy Aegis armor, when Darkseid's omega beams essentially just bounced off it- though I won't exclude it as a possibility.

However, I am curious how the Destroyer would fare against the EA's entropic blasts..? Entropy is, after all, the single most destructive force in the DCU (aside from Robin's butthole, of course.) g007-psyduck

shokosugi
let's see what the all-knowing Galan has to say.

Galan007 who'd you think will win?

shokosugi
and don't say RKT.....

Galan007
Thor stops time around Prime, then sends him hurling throughout the dimensions. He wins.

I'm just talking about armor vs. armor- hosts excluded.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Galan007
Thor stops time around Prime, then sends him hurling throughout the dimensions. He wins.

It could rend time and space. Even though that place was controlled by the Quintessence (Shazam, Ganthet, Phantom Stranger, Zeus and Highfather). It was even said that the one wearing it, wielded the powers of Entropy itself.

shrug

Galan007
It could rend time and space. Even though that place was controlled by the Quintessence (Shazam, Ganthet, Phantom Stranger, Zeus and Highfather). It was even said that the one wearing it, wielded the powers of Entropy itself.

shrug He was able to bust his way into the 'location' where the Quintessence was interviewing Superman, via rending time/space- which is certainly impressive. But I'm not sure you'd get the same result if a time-stop attack was used directly against the armor..?

shokosugi

easily negated by Prime's retcon punch strong enough to punch through time/reality or any dimension.

zeel
SBP's resistance to magic and speed is the key here IMO

Shoko are you saying the only chance Prime has against RKT is his high , if not immunity to magic? Are you saying that the mighty Prime cannot beat this version of thor with all his amazing powers and his incredible abilities.

If you make a character immune to something like magic, then put him up against another character thats based on magic what do people expect.

prime 6/10 mabey 7/10 with magical resistance

RKT 10/10 without

Simply put RKT is on another level then prime.

As far as the recton punch, that is the faggediest skill i have ever seen. want to give prime a new ability GREAT, but a recton punch that can punch though reality and time. Yeah his fist went forward faster then any hearld so it casued this reaction. ITs no wonder the superman franchises is dieing.

Galan007
easily negated by Prime's retcon punch Context is key. Prime was in a place where he could directly strike the 'walls' of reality, subsequently producing retcons.

It's not like he just started flailing his arms around and retcons happened.

shokosugi
SBP was powerful enough to Kidnap and beat the crap out of mxy. Mxy is wayyy more powerful than rkt.

RKTs magic won't work against SBP.

Galan007
SBP was powerful enough to Kidnap and beat the crap out of mxy. ...With the gargantuan amp he received from the Guardian. Context is key.

BattleMage
SBP laughing out loud

KuRuPT Thanosi
...With the gargantuan amp he received from the Guardian. Context is key. well there is that friend... n the fact that mxy got one of the worst cases of p.I.s. in history...and prime needed help just to depower mxy enough to even try n take him on.

Galan007
well there is that friend... n the fact that mxy got one of the worst cases of p.I.s. in history...and prime needed help just to depower mxy enough to even try n take him on. There was PIS on all sides. Yes, it was definitely PIS that Prime was able to harm Mxy. It's an even bigger load of BS that Annataz was able to depower Mxy, considering (per Prime) Mxy was by far the most powerful magical being he'd ever come across- ie. Mxy >> Annataz.

So how the fuk did a weaker being (Annataz) negatively affect/depower a far more powerful being (Mxy)..? Rule of deduction says that hardcore PIS/CIS are the only logical answer(s).

shokosugi
fact is magic doesnt work against sbp.

Space M ummy
fact is magic doesnt work against sbp.

Fact is..it does.

So if magic is used to create a red sun, then drop it on SBP...is superboy prime immune? Because Odin has willed multiple suns into being with magic.

Being "immune" to magic doesn't really mean much if magic can be indirectly used to amp the user's base stats, and THEN beat you senseless.

If RKT can boost his speed or strength a hundredfold through magical means, SBP isn't going to be "immune" to the increase.

King Kandy
Hm. It's hard for me to imagine Destroyer's attacks causing much (if any) damage to the Entropy Aegis armor, when Darkseid's omega beams essentially just bounced off it- though I won't exclude it as a possibility.

However, I am curious how the Destroyer would fare against the EA's entropic blasts..? Entropy is, after all, the single most destructive force in the DCU (aside from Robin's butthole, of course.) g007-psyduck
One of Destroyer's regular blasts sliced Mjolnir in two; Odin said its strongest attack (disintegration beam) could have killed him. The Omega Beams have also bounced off of WW's bracers and superman's heat vision so I don't see them as comparable at all.

Galan007
Fact is..it does.

So if magic is used to create a red sun, then drop it on SBP...is superboy prime immune? Because Odin has willed multiple suns into being with magic.

Being "immune" to magic doesn't really mean much if magic can be indirectly used to amp the user's base stats, and THEN beat you senseless.

If RKT can boost his speed or strength a hundredfold through magical means, SBP isn't going to be "immune" to the increase. Pretty much.

Prime may be immune (or at least highly resistant to) direct magical attacks, but there's no reason to assume magic used indirectly against him would be ineffective. Like you said, if RKT were to use his magic to transform the battlefield into earth-prime Kryptonite, and/or create red sunlight, Prime would be affected.

Galan007
Originally posted by King Kandy
One of Destroyer's regular blasts sliced Mjolnir in two; Odin said its strongest attack (disintegration beam) could have killed him. The Omega Beams have also bounced off of WW's bracers and superman's heat vision so I don't see them as comparable at all. I apologize, the AE armor didn't tank Darkseid's omega beams- it tanked the omega effect.

Anywho, WW only blocked the beams. As for Superman blocking the effect via HV- I hope you realize the ridiculousness of that. T'was truly a one-time thing. After all, if Superman were capable of consistently blocking the OE with his HV, then why did he hide behind the AE armor when Darkseid used it during OWAW? (KNEEL before my abbreviations!!!)

Heck even the omega beams have proven themselves capable of incapacitating Superman as recently as Countdown. Just saying.

Batman-Prime
He was able to bust his way into the 'location' where the Quintessence was interviewing Superman, via rending time/space- which is certainly impressive. But I'm not sure you'd get the same result if a time-stop attack was used directly against the armor..?

The Quintessence sensed that someone is coming and they didn't prevent it, either because they couldn't or didn't want, anyway, they seemed impressed and even awed by the Armor.

I think it's more then capable to protect SBP from KT worst, while the Destroyer had it's limits.

Galan007
The Quintessence sensed that someone is coming and they didn't prevent it, either because they couldn't or didn't want, anyway, they seemed impressed and even awed by the Armor. Considering the Quintessence represent an even higher level of authority than Spectre, I doubt very highly that they would have been incapable of stopping the AE armor.

I think it's more then capable to protect SBP from KT worst, while the Destroyer had it's limits. It's very possible, I'm just not entirely sure.

Batman-Prime
Considering the Quintessence represent an even higher level of authority than Spectre, I doubt very highly that they would have been incapable of stopping the AE armor.

It's very possible, I'm just not entirely sure.

Maybe, though it's still interesting they didn't do anything against Steel. They didn't even try.

Good thing then, that the Entropy Aegis won't reappear again. It wins by default, since it has no low feats wink.

the Darkone
No, the question is? Do you read.

What does RKT relies on the most? Magic. What is Prime immune too? Magic.

RKT with the ****ing Odin force got his arm broken by ****ing Wolverine. In the scan it's shown Thor holding his useless arm.

Again, Logan broke or dislocated RKT arm while he had the Odin Force.

Let's get this right it wasn't RKT, it was King Thor big difference in power. KT got his arm lacerated, not broken or dislocated, plus KT wasn't using the full power of the OF.

PS Rulk never defeated Rune King Thor, Rulk defeated Odin force Thor a big drop off in power.

shokosugi
Pretty much.

Prime may be immune (or at least highly resistant to) direct magical attacks, but there's no reason to assume magic used indirectly against him would be ineffective. Like you said, if RKT were to use his magic to transform the battlefield into earth-prime Kryptonite, and/or create red sunlight, Prime would be affected.

Rkt's going to be dead via blitz before he can do all that.

Galan007
Has Prime successfully blitzed/killed anyone remotely close to RKT's level?

King Kandy
Rkt's going to be dead via blitz before he can do all that.
How does one blitz the destroyer armor to death?

shokosugi

Has RKT successfully killed/defeated anyone remotely close to SBP w/ EA level?

zeel
Pretty much.

or possibly to use his own magical and divine abilities to amp himself. I think some people seem to think that RKT is going to wave his hands and cast spells on prime. People need to look at the big picture and use their imagination.

zeel

when someone dosent know how to awnser a question they usually respond with a question =)

shokosugi

a Guardian
Anti Monitor
Monarch
Several GLs
Sodam Yat
Mxy..
Black Adam
etc etc etc....

WhiteWitchKing
a Guardian
Anti Monitor
Monarch
Several GLs
Sodam Yat
Mxy..
Black Adam
etc etc etc....

Lol at mxy. Prime was amped and got assistance to deposed mxy. Beside he, nobody on that list is on RKT level. AM was already in pieces when prime attacked him. Monarch'S armor worn torn by guardian amped prime, not solely prime. He's not going to get through Rtks shield but mangog failed to break. Also with the aegis, prime doesn't have the mobility he's use to. rkt is limited but his spell casting does not require much mobility.

Kasper Gutman
Some thoughts about SBP using speed against RKT. Classic Thor has a small amount of super speed feats such as re-routing a water fall using speeds faster then the human eye can follow and his most common feat is whirling a hammer at superhuman speed. He is usually succeptable to getting tagged by superspeed but flashes some reaction feats like while Sentry tried to blitz him in Siege. Going way back to when Odin first bought it, Thor received the first trickle of Odin Force in a fight against Ulik. Ulik thought to himself that Thor had never reacted so quickly and he couldn't even follow the attacks.

Now skyfathers in general like Odin or Zeus can be blindsided by speed blitzing or sneak attacks like Captain Marvel against Zeus or Thor tagging Odin with a hammer throw that happened just recently. But we all know that skyfathers do amp a lot and do manipulate time. So even though RKT doesn't have a lot of feats I think we can assume that he could counter repeated blitzes by amping himself or slowing or halting time.

I also don't think that one speed blitz would do in RKT. There is plenty of on panel evidence that even the most recent Odin Force Lite Thor was vastly more durable then the classic version. From tanking a Bor blow that would have killed a classic Thor to surviving The Destroyers beams when Baldor inhabitted the armor. Also when King Thor lost an arm it was to The Thing and Hulk and he was at classic levels then.

I do have a question. Is RKT wearing The Destroyer armor like armor which Odin did versus one of his many spats with Thor or is he inhabitting the armor in spirit only?

stan5677

Edit:RKT had his arm broken against Logan's claws, and we know Prime can hit far harder than it takes Logan to swings his arm.

KT had his arm slashed by wolverine. RKT was pretty far above KT.

shokosugi
Lol at mxy. Prime was amped and got assistance to deposed mxy. Beside he, nobody on that list is on RKT level. AM was already in pieces when prime attacked him. Monarch'S armor worn torn by guardian amped prime, not solely prime. He's not going to get through Rtks shield but mangog failed to break. Also with the aegis, prime doesn't have the mobility he's use to. rkt is limited but his spell casting does not require much mobility.

SBP is DC's Rulk big grin

shokosugi
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
Some thoughts about SBP using speed against RKT. Classic Thor has a small amount of super speed feats such as re-routing a water fall using speeds faster then the human eye can follow and his most common feat is whirling a hammer at superhuman speed. He is usually succeptable to getting tagged by superspeed but flashes some reaction feats like while Sentry tried to blitz him in Siege. Going way back to when Odin first bought it, Thor received the first trickle of Odin Force in a fight against Ulik. Ulik thought to himself that Thor had never reacted so quickly and he couldn't even follow the attacks.

Now skyfathers in general like Odin or Zeus can be blindsided by speed blitzing or sneak attacks like Captain Marvel against Zeus or Thor tagging Odin with a hammer throw that happened just recently. But we all know that skyfathers do amp a lot and do manipulate time. So even though RKT doesn't have a lot of feats I think we can assume that he could counter repeated blitzes by amping himself or slowing or halting time.

I also don't think that one speed blitz would do in RKT. There is plenty of on panel evidence that even the most recent Odin Force Lite Thor was vastly more durable then the classic version. From tanking a Bor blow that would have killed a classic Thor to surviving The Destroyers beams when Baldor inhabitted the armor. Also when King Thor lost an arm it was to The Thing and Hulk and he was at classic levels then.

I do have a question. Is RKT wearing The Destroyer armor like armor which Odin did versus one of his many spats with Thor or is he inhabitting the armor in spirit only?

RKT is wearing the Destroyer Armor

kevdude
Maybe, though it's still interesting they didn't do anything against Steel. They didn't even try.

Good thing then, that the Entropy Aegis won't reappear again. It wins by default, since it has no low feats wink.

Yeah, Darkseid was fashioning Steel with the EAA to use it as the ultimate weapon in his bid to remake and destroy the universe, something B13 got the better of him in OWAW. Steel showed no sign of being afraid of the Quintessence (as he showed off some of its power), so either he knew he could take them on if needed and win or make it a stalemate between them, my bet is on him though. Leaning toward SBP w/Entropy Aegis Armor in this.

zeel

mordru is basically a sorcerer and all his damage is based on magical attacks. there is a diffrence between magical based attacks and amping yourself with magical,divine and mystical attacks. the magical defence prime has wont do shit against that.

quanchi112
Thor, easily.

JakeTheBank
Lol at the "blitz" argument for Prime.

zeel
RKT is wearing the Destroyer Armor

This is now spite against prime. he aint doing shit now. the fight lasts long enough for thor to amp himself then prime dies. Amp or not hes done. The only thing prime will be useing his high end speed for is getting the **** outta RKT's way.

Galan007
a Guardian
Anti Monitor
Monarch
Several GLs
Sodam Yat
Mxy..
Black Adam
etc etc etc.... ...None of whom were beaten via speedblitz.

shokosugi
...None of whom were beaten via speedblitz.

Doesn't mean SBP won't blitz RKT. Maybe he won't have to since Magic doesn't work against SBP.

quanchi112
Doesn't mean SBP won't blitz RKT. Maybe he won't have to since Magic doesn't work against SBP.

Has RKT successfully killed/defeated anyone remotely close to SBP w/ EA level? If you can't back up your claims with the comics then your claims are null and void.

shokosugi
Originally posted by quanchi112
If you can't back up your claims with the comics then your claims are null and void.

Same with Galan. big grin

WhiteWitchKing

No, but he's wearing the destroyer armor which manage to take apart a celestials arm. That's far more impress than any feat that's been given for the aegis armor. Rtk killed mangog with a spell. King thor with even less power killing desak wearing the destroyer armor. The desak that was channeling the gods power back at them got his face mashed in by mjlornir. So much for prime's immunity to magic.

quanchi112
Same with Galan. big grin Concession accepted.

Harbinger
Wouldn't cite the Destroyer's showing against the Celestials here, given that that was a far stronger version of said Destroyer, with the Odinsword, no less. Plus, citing that feat seems hollow given that the Celestial regenerated his arm.

Batman-Prime
So we have SBP (a physical beast, that was defeated only by plot devices) who even after his amp was used could tear Monarchs amor, something even 50+ CA couldn't do, more then this, he damaged it enough to destroy Monarch, which resulted in the destruction of a whole Universe.
This SBP who can beat the sh!t out of herald groups, takes shots from magical Skyfatherbeings with a smile, is wearing the Entropy Aegis that could tank the best OE of Darkseid, Entropy energy, rip through space and time controlled by the Quintessence (an higher Authority then the Spectre?) and impressed said Quintessence.

VS

RKT, a being that reached a higher state then any Skyfather before, could Damage Adamantium, decapitated the Destroyer with a hammerthrow. RKT is wearing the Destroyer, an Armor that was only Destroyed by a) Celestials and b) by a Hammerthrow of King Thor. Except of this it could be phased but didn't take significant damage by anyone it was used against, like Odin or Thor.

So the Entropy Aegis was never damaged, the Destroyer has.

I think I would go with SBP and the EA. Though I could imagine, given RKT power, that neither could hurt the other, iow a stalemate.

shokosugi
Batman prime nailed it

quanchi112
Batman prime nailed it Why can't RKThor separate the armor from Prime ?

zeel
Batman prime nailed it

Quote:

"that neither could hurt the other"

ok.

shokosugi
Why can't RKThor separate the armor from Prime ?

Because he'll be dead VIA BLITZ before he can even think of doing that.

quanchi112
Because he'll be dead VIA BLITZ before he can even think of doing that. When has Prime ever blitzed and killed someone before they could react let's forget that RK Thor is in the destroyer armor, laughs.

shokosugi
When has Prime ever blitzed and killed someone before they could react let's forget that RK Thor is in the destroyer armor, laughs.

When he fights RKT.

The Destroyer Armor is not that durable.

This is SBP / EA armour we're talking about, not some B-level Marvel loser.

quanchi112
When he fights RKT.

This is SBP / EA armour we're talking about, not some B-level Marvel loser. So no proof just the fantasies of a troubled man.

WhiteWitchKing
So we have SBP (a physical beast, that was defeated only by plot devices) who even after his amp was used could tear Monarchs amor, something even 50+ CA couldn't do, more then this, he damaged it enough to destroy Monarch, which resulted in the destruction of a whole Universe.
This SBP who can beat the sh!t out of herald groups, takes shots from magical Skyfatherbeings with a smile, is wearing the Entropy Aegis that could tank the best OE of Darkseid, Entropy energy, rip through space and time controlled by the Quintessence (an higher Authority then the Spectre?) and impressed said Quintessence.

VS

RKT, a being that reached a higher state then any Skyfather before, could Damage Adamantium, decapitated the Destroyer with a hammerthrow. RKT is wearing the Destroyer, an Armor that was only Destroyed by a) Celestials and b) by a Hammerthrow of King Thor. Except of this it could be phased but didn't take significant damage by anyone it was used against, like Odin or Thor.

So the Entropy Aegis was never damaged, the Destroyer has.

I think I would go with SBP and the EA. Though I could imagine, given RKT power, that neither could hurt the other, iow a stalemate.

it was damaged by celestials and king Thor. The aegis took one attack from darkseid who power has lost much credibility at this point. This hardly means the aegis is tougher than the destroyer.

Aside from physical attacks, rune king Thor is like a genie. You putting a brick with tempter tantrums that have always affect his ability to make decisions against the highest end skyfather with true cosmic awareness. I also doubt prime would use the aegis armor effectively, more likely he'll resort to punching people. This is one of the less mentally competant character in comics. When has prime ever demonstrated anything tactical decisions? He resorts to I'm going to punch you harder as a tactic. Rkt is going to run him over in this fight.

shokosugi
So no proof just the fantasies of a troubled man.

i don't need to prove anything.

The burden of proof is on YOU. Happy Dance

zeel
When he fights RKT.

This is SBP / EA armour we're talking about, not some B-level Marvel loser.

stop trolling, your just trying to start fights with all the posters here, cannot beilive this thread is still up. Folks have already stated the through amping thor will shine. This version of a high end skyfather or elder god is one of the few skyfather types thats actually a warrior type and does more then cast spells. This version of thor is not like mordru and just nukes his oponent. this version of thor will engage in physical combat. And has a excellent chance of winning.

Prime with the gaurdian amp

VS

Thor + his hammer+ Odin+Odinforce=( the combined power of 3 other mid level skyfather types) + the runes= Rune King Thor

Im sorry i cant see prime winning this.

shokosugi
it was damaged by celestials and king Thor. The aegis took one attack from darkseid who power has lost much credibility at this point. This hardly means the aegis is tougher than the destroyer.

Aside from physical attacks, rune king Thor is like a genie. You putting a brick with tempter tantrums that have always affect his ability to make decisions against the highest end skyfather with true cosmic awareness. I also doubt prime would use the aegis armor effectively, more likely he'll resort to punching people. This is one of the less mentally competant character in comics. When has prime ever demonstrated anything tactical decisions? He resorts to I'm going to punch you harder as a tactic. Rkt is going to run him over in this fight.

"I also doubt prime would use the aegis armor effectively, more likely he'll resort to punching people."

Conjecture

quanchi112
i don't need to prove anything.

The burden of proof is on YOU. Happy Dance You made a claim so it's on you to back your claim. Give me an instance of Prime blitzing someone to death before they could react.

shokosugi
Originally posted by zeel
stop trolling, your just trying to start fights with all the posters here, cannot beilive this thread is still up. Folks have already stated the through amping thor will shine. This version of a high end skyfather or elder god is one of the few skyfather types thats actually a warrior type and does more then cast spells. This version of thor is not like mordru and just nukes his oponent. this version of thor will engage in physical combat. And has a excellent chance of winning.

Prime with the gaurdian amp

VS

Thor + his hammer+ Odin+Odinforce=( the combined power of 3 other mid level skyfather types) + the runes= Rune King Thor

Im sorry i cant see prime winning this.

You have no proof RKT can win against someone as powerful as SBP w/ EA armour - A KNOWN blitzer and immune to Magic.

SBP on the other hand have fought, defeated, out-manuevered beings as powerful/more powerful than RKT.

a Guardian
Monarch
Anti Monitor
Mxy
Sodam Yat Ion
Dozens of GLs
Dozens of Heroes
Mordru
Black Adam (even this guy can blitz RKT)
etc...

quanchi112
@Sho

You are leaving out the context of most of these feats.

Thor on his own has shown the power to make a weakened Galactus fear for his own life and has damaged Celestials before. This is Rk Thor the guy who was pulling off heads with the greatest of ease and making skyfathers look like jokers.

shokosugi
@Sho

You are leaving out the context of most of these feats.

Thor on his own has shown the power to make a weakened Galactus fear for his own life and has damaged Celestials before. This is Rk Thor the guy who was pulling off heads with the greatest of ease and making skyfathers look like jokers.

well, Marvel Sky Fathers, including RKT ARE JOKERS compared to SBP. Happy Dance

Show me RKT DEFEATING anyone near as powerful and as fast as SBP w/ EA armor.

RIGHT NOW B1ITCH! mad

quanchi112
well, Marvel Sky Fathers, including RKT ARE JOKERS compared to SBP. Happy Dance

Show me RKT DEFEATING anyone near as powerful and as fast as SBP w/ EA armor.

RIGHT NOW B1ITCH! mad Yeah, the same guy who needed an entire issue and weakness exploitation to put down a rookie Ion who did nothing impressive. The same guy who was scarred for life by Superboy or was left bleeding by Krypto.

Loki with Mangog/asgard's power. Boom.

Harbinger
Credit to shoko for the successful troll. Hell, he even sucked Galan in for a while.

http://www.s2ki.com/s2000/uploads/gallery/1296705518/gallery_83989_34758_5493428924d4e5953159cc.gif

shokosugi

MAGICAL? YOU LOSE. Happy Dance

zeel
You have no proof RKT can win against someone as powerful as SBP w/ EA armour - A KNOWN blitzer and immune to Magic.

SBP on the other hand have fought, defeated, out-manuevered beings as powerful/more powerful than RKT.

a Guardian impressive
Monarch Monarch held back thats a fact and prime barely beat him with a massive amp
Anti Monitor AM was basically dead when prime got to him, this feat dont count.
Mxy you continuously leave the context outta this one.
Sodam Yat Ion YAt aint nothing superman could beat him if pissed enough.
Dozens of GLs not really impressive
Dozens of Heroes WW3 black adam did that and he was working with less.
Mordru mordru is magical in nature so prime is built to kill him.
Black Adam Prime is on another level vs black adam.
etc...

Batman-Prime
This is not simple RKT vs SBP. They both get a upgrade, and Primes is imho bigger.

SquallX
Yeah, the same guy who needed an entire issue and weakness exploitation to put down a rookie Ion who did nothing impressive. The same guy who was scarred for life by Superboy or was left bleeding by Krypto.

Exploiting someone's weakness does not make you weak. It just proves that Prime's not just a smash him character, it proves he can think off of strategies in the middle of battles.

Also how did Prime knows of Ion's weakness, he never had knowledge on Ion, or his race. Prime shoved those lead pipes in Ion not because he knew Ion's weakness, but because Prime's a sadistic mofo.

I don't remember Prime being ever afraid of Superboy. He showed fear toward the Flashes, because there the only ones that can trap him, via the Speed Force.

So Krypto's you're best argument. I guess were forgetting that Krypto also have all of Superman's powers.

shokosugi
This is not simple RKT vs SBP. They both get a upgrade, and Primes is imho bigger.

exactly. Entropy Aegis Armor > Destroyer

quanchi112
MAGICAL? YOU LOSE. Happy Dance You said name someone more powerful I did. Then you said magical which makes no sense as to your question.

Exploiting someone's weakness does not make you weak. It just proves that Prime's not just a smash him character, it proves he can think off of strategies in the middle of battles.

Also how did Prime knows of Ion's weakness, he never had knowledge on Ion, or his race. Prime shoved those lead pipes in Ion not because he knew Ion's weakness, but because Prime's a sadistic mofo.

I don't remember Prime being ever afraid of Superboy. He showed fear toward the Flashes, because there the only ones that can trap him, via the Speed Force.

So Krypto's you're best argument. I guess were forgetting that Krypto also have all of Superman's powers. It shows under power alone that wasn't an easy stomp like say Odin vs. Surfer and Drax combined. That's the difference. Odin doesn't need to exploit a weakness since his power can basically hurt top tiers big time.

Yes, the fact it took an entire issue which included weakness exploitation hurts him against characters like RK Thor who was easily defeating skyfathers and they weren't even a challenge just a simple gesture. This is a stomp on Rk Thor's favor.

Scarred isn't scared. Scarred means your skin will never be the same because of a battle wound. Huge diff.

So you admit someone with top tier power can cause Prime to bleed and below can scar him for life. Not the same against even odin and especially RK Thor.

JakeTheBank
LMFAO @ people like a no name Guardian and Black Adam being "as powerful or more so" than Rune King Thor.

Pretty much.

Prime may be immune (or at least highly resistant to) direct magical attacks, but there's no reason to assume magic used indirectly against him would be ineffective. Like you said, if RKT were to use his magic to transform the battlefield into earth-prime Kryptonite, and/or create red sunlight, Prime would be affected. I thought DS had used the OE on both kara, blocked by WW, and SM, blocked by HV

RKT probably wins. the armors might actually make this a stalemate

shokosugi
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
LMFAO @ people like a no name Guardian and Black Adam being "as powerful or more so" than Rune King Thor.

Black Adam is not "more powerful" than RKT, BUT BA can defeat RKT via blitz.

JakeTheBank
Black Adam is not "more powerful" than RKT, BUT BA can defeat RKT via blitz.

Lol?

quanchi112
Black Adam is not "more powerful" than RKT, BUT BA can defeat RKT via blitz. It's posts like these which hurt your credibility, braha.

shokosugi
sad but true.

BLITZ > RKT

big grin

KuRuPT Thanosi
Shoko is an idiot.. nothing more.

At Batman... what is the top attack the EA took and what on earth makes you believe that it has taken anything like what the destroyer has?

Also, would you not agree that RKT is tiers above SBP in terms of overall power?

iceman24567
Prime head butts threw Thors whole body

shokosugi

At Batman... what is the top attack the EA took and what on earth makes you believe that it has taken anything like what the destroyer has?

Also, would you not agree that RKT is tiers above SBP in terms of overall power?

You're the idiot. RKT's powers are useless against SBP and thats a FACT.

JakeTheBank
You're the idiot. RKT's powers are useless against SBP and thats a FACT.

So you think Odin would be helpless against SBP, too?

shokosugi
SBP > Mordru = Guardian = Odin

JakeTheBank
SBP > Mordru = Guardian = Odin

McAeQiLmEYU

Both Mordru and Odin are clearly above a single Guardian. Hell, they're both more powerful than Ganthet, the only one with good feats. And they both have means outside of directly attacking with magic to beat Prime.

Spectre's considered a magic character; does Prime no sell him too unless he's fully backed by the Presence?

Batman-Prime

Shoko is funny, don't be mean. He isn't even serious most of the time.

It took the full OE (not the OB) and it severed an energy tendril that destroyed whole cities. Even skyfather beings were awestrucked by it. There was never an instance where it was damaged by anything (unlike the Destroyer). It was a plot device without flaws. Since it was made from the remains of an Imperiex Probe and enchanced with Apokalyps technology and magic, and since it was seen as Imperiex reborn ^^, I would say that you have to be = Imperiex or >> Skyfathers to destroy or damage it. That's my impression.
I think Galactus or a good Celestial could destroy it but not Odin or RKT.

I also think that RKT > Odin or an other high end Skyfather, on his way to Abstract level but still < Imperiex Prime.
It depeneds on how you rate Monarch, I would say that Monarch is also > Skyfather but meh. RKT should be > SBP (without the GA amp) though I don't see him oneshooting SBP. SBP could fight for some time but would lose in the end.

However here, he is protected by the EA and this is the only reason I think he takes it or stalemates RKT.

Shoko is funny, don't be mean. He isn't even serious most of the time.

It took the full OE (not the OB) and it severed an energy tendril that destroyed whole cities. Even skyfather beings were awestrucked by it. There was never an instance where it was damaged by anything (unlike the Destroyer). It was a plot device without flaws. Since it was made from the remains of an Imperiex Probe and enchanced with Apokalyps technology and magic, and since it was seen as Imperiex reborn ^^, I would say that you have to be = Imperiex or >> Skyfathers to destroy or damage it. That's my impression.
I think Galactus or a good Celestial could destroy it but not Odin or RKT.

I also think that RKT > Odin or an other high end Skyfather, on his way to Abstract level but still < Imperiex Prime.
It depeneds on how you rate Monarch, I would say that Monarch is also > Skyfather but meh. RKT should be > SBP (without the GA amp) though I don't see him oneshooting SBP. SBP could fight for some time but would lose in the end.

However here, he is protected by the EA and this is the only reason I think he takes it or stalemates RKT. didnt heat vision also block the OE and not just the OB, although I would call that PIS. WW's bracelets too?

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by 753
didnt heat vision also block the OE and not just the OB, although I would call that PIS. WW's bracelets too?

Superman is something special. But let's say it was pis, was it even the OE he blocked? WW Bracelets blocked pretty powerful attacks and I'm pretty sure they could block the Destroyer beams and anything RKT throws at her, and was it the OE she blocked? smile.

I'm not at home to read it up again but you refer to the DotNG Superman vs Darkseid and WW blocking the beams in Superman/Bamtan?

Superman is something special. But let's say it was pis, was it even the OE he blocked? WW Bracelets blocked pretty powerful attacks and I'm pretty sure they could block the Destroyer beams and anything RKT throws at her, and was it the OE she blocked? smile.

I'm not at home to read it up again but you refer to the DotNG Superman vs Darkseid and WW blocking the beams in Superman/Bamtan? Im sure it was the OE that HV blocked. I believe it was the OE in the WW case too.

not sure about them blocking anythign RKT throws her way. theyre enchanted by zeus right? pretty sure RKT could overide that.

Harbinger
Supes blocked the Omega Effect with his HV (though I'd personally call this PIS, the fact remains.....).

However, I'm pretty sure Diana only blocked the Omega Beams, not the OE.

Originally posted by Harbinger
Supes blocked the Omega Effect with his HV (though I'd personally call this PIS, the fact remains.....).

However, I'm pretty sure Diana only blocked the Omega Beams, not the OE. I thought DS was looking to wipe Kara out fo sho

Harbinger
Could be wrong. I'm sure someone can post the scan of it, though.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by 753
Im sure it was the OE that HV blocked. I believe it was the OE in the WW case too.

not sure about them blocking anythign RKT throws her way. theyre enchanted by zeus right? pretty sure RKT could overide that.

Superman deflected the OE, that was really PIS. But it's superman so everything is possible, nexus being etc.

The WW case was the OB. WW blocked the might of the whole Greek Pantheon. So no RKT could not break them imho, though I guess it could be possible to remove the enchantments bit by bit, if you know what i mean.

quanchi112
sad but true.

BLITZ > RKT

big grin Are you just a dc machine programmed with like 5 different responses supporting superman and gang.

KuRuPT Thanosi
What does it matter anyways... the Destoyer armor on panel has withstood greater attacks than the EA ever has. The destroyer has offensive physical tools the EA doesn't.... RKT is vastly.. and I mean vastly superior to Prime. This is a non fight imo

OneDumbG0
I've never understood the distinction between Omega Beams and Omega Effect. Sounds like hogwash. And yes, I've read the arguments which are basically, "If it works, it's the Omega Effect! If it doesn't, it's some loosely defined weaker version!"

Galan007
Originally posted by 753
Im sure it was the OE that HV blocked.

I believe it was the OE in the WW case too. It was the omega effect that Supes blocked with HV (which, again, is just.... Ridiculous.)

It was the omega beams that Dianna blocked.

What does it matter anyways... the Destoyer armor on panel has withstood greater attacks than the EA ever has. The destroyer has offensive physical tools the EA doesn't.... RKT is vastly.. and I mean vastly superior to Prime. This is a non fight imo I agree.

I am curious, though: how do you think the Destroyer would hold up against an entropic blast?

WhiteWitchKing
It was the omega effect that Supes blocked with HV (which, again, is just.... Ridiculous.)

I agree.

I am curious, though: how do you think the Destroyer would hold up against an entropic blast?

Not sure but didn't it burn itself out by using that attack on doomsday who is less power than a destroyer armor rkt.

Galan007
Not sure but didn't it burn itself out by using that attack on doomsday who is less power than a destroyer armor rkt. Yes it did. However, entropy is entropy- there are not greater and lesser 'variations' of it. That's why I'm curious how the Destroyer armor (not RKT) would fare against an entropic blast..?

shokosugi
entropic blast > celestial blast > destroyer

Batman-Prime
entropic blast > celestial blast > destroyer

thumb up

shokosugi
I'm beginning to like you Batman-Prime. you're ok.

KuRuPT Thanosi
It was the omega effect that Supes blocked with HV (which, again, is just.... Ridiculous.)

I agree.

It's tough to say considering what Entropy is in the DC universe. It's one of the most powerful forces in the DC universe which you shouldn't be able to overcome. That means to me, it's possible that he could damage the Destoyer Armor... the flip side to that is... what we've seen it do on panel isn't as good as the narration about it on panel.

Galan007
the flip side to that is... what we've seen it do on panel isn't as good as the narration about it on panel. Sure it is. Extant used entropy rifts to destroy numerous universes. Entropy is also the same force that powered Imperiex.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Well see.. thanks for that information friend.. I didn't know about the Extant using in that manner. Then I take back my statement. Can you discuss a little in more detail.. why it burned out when it attacked Doomsday?

shokosugi
Well see.. thanks for that information friend.. I didn't know about the Extant using in that manner. Then I take back my statement. Can you discuss a little in more detail.. why it burned out when it attacked Doomsday?

admit it!!

SBP w/ EA Armor >>> RKT in Destroyer Armor

Galan007
It really wasn't extrapolated on. The Doomsday clone was attacking Steel's niece, so to save her he discharged the armor's entropic powers in a single burst, subsequently vaporizing DD, and 'using up' the armor in the process.

kevdude
Where was it stated that he used up the armor while vaporizing DD?? What looked more probable was Darkseid releasing Steel from the Entropy Aegis Armor and him returning the way he was before in OWAW.

Galan007
Ah, you're right. thumb up

I just reread the issue, and it was in fact Darkseid who released Steel from the EA armor... He did so immediately after Steel used the entropic powers of the armor to atomize DD.

Batman-Prime
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/aegis.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.