characters that cannot be tracked at all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
List characters that cannot be tracked at all. includes telepathy & Scent.

seing them does not count

JakeTheBank
Johnny Storm, the Invisible Man

Mindset
Deadman?

psycho gundam
thanos

chomperx9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Johnny Storm, the Invisible Man Johnny storm, invisible man.

have a scent

Mindset
chomper.

chomperx9
what about shadow king ? can he be tracked ?

or ghost rider ?

King Kandy
Classic Warlock could do this, from time to time (the limits were never well defined). While he was using the ability, even the IG was helpless to locate him.

Digi
Originally posted by chomperx9
List characters that cannot be tracked at all. includes telepathy & Scent.

seing them does not count

So, characters that can't be tracked, but seeing them doesn't disqualify them? Am I reading this wrong? Seems like I could track someone I could see.

Digi
Originally posted by King Kandy
Classic Warlock could do this, from time to time (the limits were never well defined). While he was using the ability, even the IG was helpless to locate him.

QFT. He could exist outside causality. There might have been abstracts that would've struggled to detect him, and I am not joking.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Digi
So, characters that can't be tracked, but seeing them doesn't disqualify them? Am I reading this wrong? Seems like I could track someone I could see. seeing them does not count as being tracked. its more like found.

who cannot be tracked down as in hunted i guess.

for example let say wolverine cant smell shadow king , so he cant track him down. but He can still spot him if shadow king pops up infront of him for example.

"Id"

Digi
seing them does not count as being tracked. its more like found.

who cannot be tracked down as in hunted i guess.

for example let say wolverine cant smell shadow king , so he cant track him down. but He can still spot him if shadow king pops up infront of him for example.

Gotcha.

Anyway, Classic Warlock. A better answer might not be found.

Q99
Any magic user from Fred Perry's Gold Digger that has the Presence Mask spell, especially if they can teleport too.

King Kandy
QFT. He could exist outside causality. There might have been abstracts that would've struggled to detect him, and I am not joking.
Not just might of, its definite. He also escaped Galactus and Star Thief's watch (both abstract level, imo). Like I said, hard to define because Starlin refused to ever explain how it actually worked; but to put it this way, there was never an instance of it failing, and he tested it against some heavy duty folks.

I believe at one point Chaos and Order were also fooled by it.

I think he wins but Genis is a damn good choice too. Also, the Eternal's of Titan can de-synch themselves from time (as can the high evolutionary). This can't fool cosmic awareness but it works for almost everything else.

Endless Mike
Eternity... considering he's literally everywhere

King Kandy
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Eternity... considering he's literally everywhere
Actually, wouldn't that make him the easiest character to track?

psycho gundam
Gotcha.

Anyway, Classic Warlock. A better answer might not be found. jimmy hoffa

tjcoady
what about shadow king ? can he be tracked ?

or ghost rider ?

Xavier, obviously, for the first question. and Pyslocke.

And Ghost Rider has been tracked by:Wolverine (using just SCENT!) Daredevil (heat signatures), The Punisher (deaths in an area), Doctor Strange (hella magic!), the Hulk (for no reason other than the fact that he's the Hulk), Spider-Man (Spider-Sense)....I can keep listing, but that's one of the worst examples.

In terms of "can't be tracked" Fantomex is up there, as well as Elijah Snow.

celestialdemon

Agreed. I believe he was stated as such by Master Order and Lord Chaos, and they couldn't see his future.

psycho gundam
i miss old adam warlock

King Kandy
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Agreed. I believe he was stated as such by Master Order and Lord Chaos, and they couldn't see his future.
I think that Magus and Goddess also used that ability, which is why nobody noticed them gathering the CCUs

cdtm
Anyone can be tracked with the right means.. Even Deadman. All you need is a PKE meter. evil face

Batman-Prime
Batman with prep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.