Guardian Amped Prime Vs Destroyer Armor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Lets say Loki or Odin is inside Destroyer.

Nihilist
Destroyer easy.

King Kandy
If its Loki then its a tough fight, and i'm not sure who wins. If its Odin, then the destroyer stomps because Odin's powers alone would be a threat to prime.

BullwinkleMoose
Destroyer wins or at worst is a stalemate. In order to beat Destroyer you need exotic abilities, good luck finding any scans of Destroyer being punched to death.

Someone like Prime just doesn't possess the abilities need to beat the Destroyer, whereas someone else like Swamp Thing would stomp the Destroyer.

King Kandy
Originally posted by BullwinkleMoose
Destroyer wins or at worst is a stalemate. In order to beat Destroyer you need exotic abilities, good luck finding any scans of Destroyer being punched to death.

Someone like Prime just doesn't possess the abilities need to beat the Destroyer, whereas someone else like Swamp Thing would stomp the Destroyer.
Well by that token, I could say the same about Prime. When has he ever been punched to death? Seems to me he himself has only been beaten by exotic abilities or depowerment...

cdtm
Superman Prime did rip through Monarch's armor.

None of the characters in Arena could even dent it, and it survived a seriously amped up alternate Supermans attack, too.

Plus, retcon punch.

Batman-Prime
Ga Prime, rips the Armor apart.

Galan007
Originally posted by cdtm
Superman Prime did rip through Monarch's armor.

None of the characters in Arena could even dent it, and it survived a seriously amped up alternate Supermans attack, too.

Plus, retcon punch. The GL from earth-32 cracked Monarch's faceplate when he disengaged the safties of his ring and had it go 'critical mass'.

But admittedly, that was a PIS(sy) showing for a few reasons: a.) Monarch tanked the simultaneous attacks from every version of Captain Atom throughout the multiverse (among much more) without his armor sustaining so much as a scratch, yet a single alternate GL can crack his armor? b.) Monarch removed his helm a few different times in that very same series, without any sort of involuntary release of his energies- so why did any energy spew from him in that fashion when the GL cracked his faceplate?

Like I said: it's either PIS, or earth-32 GL is extremely powerful.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Galan007
The GL from earth-32 cracked Monarch's faceplate when he disengaged the safties of his ring and had it go 'critical mass'.

But admittedly, that was a PIS(sy) showing for a few reasons: a.) Monarch tanked the simultaneous attacks from every version of Captain Atom throughout the multiverse (among much more) without his armor sustaining so much as a scratch, yet a single alternate GL can crack his armor? b.) Monarch removed his helm a few different times in that very same series, without any sort of involuntary release of his energies- so why did any energy spew from him in that fashion when the GL cracked his faceplate?

Like I said: it's either PIS, or earth-32 GL is extremely powerful.

That wasn't an ordinary GL sneer it was Bruce Wayne, the goddamn Batman! excellent

guy222
odin in the destroyer armor

the galactus seed seems to reside in it

should know more next few issues of thor

Prep-Man
i dont see what destroyer can do to amped prime. especially prime moving at super speeds. stalemate unless prime can damage the armor.

King Kandy
Well, if its a stalemate then eventually the amp will wear off...

Cogito
Originally posted by King Kandy
Well, if its a stalemate then eventually the amp will wear off...

But the destroyer still won't be able to do much/anything to Prime

Uriel005
Originally posted by Cogito
But the destroyer still won't be able to do much/anything to Prime dunno Prime does well against things I'd say remotely analogue things like the destroyer armor. I'd actually put mordru higher on magic scale than Odin by a fair amount when its future mordru. The whole crisis business was no joke either on primes end and Monarch isn't a joke either and is at the very least skyfather in power at the point he toe to toed with GA prime considering his involuntary reactions were universe busting and Odin on the high end is galaxy buster putting out a superhuman effort by skyfather standards.

I know there is a lot of prime hate on this site but when it comes down to it what has really beaten prime in a manner that is remotely believable outside of plot devices getting cooked up for him or a direct weakness abuse. I'm talking a straight up fight with prime.

I really couldn't say in this fight as I'm too conflicted on Prime to make a judgement on an Odin destroyer fight. However against Loki I think that prime would bust it open with the Guardian amp..

SquallX
Originally posted by Uriel005
dunno Prime does well against things I'd say remotely analogue things like the destroyer armor. I'd actually put mordru higher on magic scale than Odin by a fair amount when its future mordru. The whole crisis business was no joke either on primes end and Monarch isn't a joke either and is at the very least skyfather in power at the point he toe to toed with GA prime considering his involuntary reactions were universe busting and Odin on the high end is galaxy buster putting out a superhuman effort by skyfather standards.

I know there is a lot of prime hate on this site but when it comes down to it what has really beaten prime in a manner that is remotely believable outside of plot devices getting cooked up for him or a direct weakness abuse. I'm talking a straight up fight with prime.

I really couldn't say in this fight as I'm too conflicted on Prime to make a judgement on an Odin destroyer fight. However against Loki I think that prime would bust it open with the Guardian amp..

Like you said, nothing has ever beaten Prime without plot device not kicking end.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Ga Prime, rips the Armor apart. Based on what destroyer showings ? Are you falsely comparing the destroyer armor to Monarch's containment suit ?

JakeTheBank
WTF?

Based on what is Prime tearing through the Destroyer Armor inhabited by Loki, much less Odin? Jesus. To say nothing of people thinking Prime's "retcon punch" is an actual maneuver he can do in a forum setting without context.

Loki's spellcraft effectively means he doesn't have to engage in a physical confrontation if he doesn't want to. And Odin's feats speaks for himself.

The most likely scenario is that Prime burns through his amp as he's unable to damage the Destroyer, and either Loki or Odin beat him afterword.

Slaanesh
stalemate..they can't really harm each other..

zeel
shit i cannot believe the lack of prime fans sticking up for prime here. Dunno if prime can damage the armor. If he can dmage monarchs armor i figured mabey he could damage the destroyer but not sure. I think odin in the destroyer armor would take it to prime though after a long fight. Loki not sure about.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Slaanesh
stalemate..they can't really harm each other.. Prime was harmed by the Monarch an dhis amp is only temporary.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by zeel shit i cannot believe the lack of prime fans sticking up for prime here. Dunno if prime can damage the armor. If he can dmage monarchs armor i figured mabey he could damage the destroyer but not sure. I think odin in the destroyer armor would take it to prime though after a long fight. Loki not sure about.

pretty much what i was thinking.

Uriel005
^ because everyone knows being hurt by atom amped monarch is such a low showing

edit: that was to quan

quanchi112
^ because everyone knows being hurt by atom amped monarch is such a low showing

edit: that was to quan Saying someone can't be harmed and then proving him wrong is called debating.

Uriel005
^ didn't say he couldn't be hurt. I just said that I haven't seen someone beat prime in a standup match of fisticuffs without weakness abusing him or using a plot weapon

quanchi112
^ didn't say he couldn't be hurt. I just said that I haven't seen someone beat prime in a standup match of fisticuffs without weakness abusing him or using a plot weapon The same can be said of the destroyer armor. Superboy scarring you though wouldn't even cause the destroyer to even flinch.

Sundipped
As for this fight I'm going with GA Prime.

Side note: Prime wasn't even amped when he tore Monarch's armor off.
I noticed in this thread and the RKT/Destroyer vs. EA/Prime thread where people were sayin he was.

OneDumbG0
^ didn't say he couldn't be hurt. I just said that I haven't seen someone beat prime in a standup match of fisticuffs without weakness abusing him or using a plot weapon Monarch beat the amp out of him. It was Monarch's weakened armor that was the plot weapon that defeated them both there. And on the other side of the coin, nobody's beaten the Destroyer armor in a standup match of fisticuffs either unless you're talking Fourth Celestial Host.

Mindset
Originally posted by Sundipped

I noticed in this thread and the RKT/Destroyer vs. EA/Prime thread where people were sayin he was. It was badly written, but it seemed he had some left.

shokosugi
retcon punch >>>>>>> destroyer armor

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sundipped

I noticed in this thread and the RKT/Destroyer vs. EA/Prime thread where people were sayin he was. Yes, you are right he did so under his normal strength imo as well but I think he wouldn't have been able to take the damage soak at his regular levels from Monarch's blast to get to that point.Originally posted by shokosugi
retcon punch >>>>>>> destroyer armor Context laughs at thee.

shokosugi
You need an energy output equal to or greater than a universal busting explosion if you want to defeat SBP. (or a bunch of speedsters).

quanchi112
Originally posted by shokosugi
You need an energy output equal to or greater than a universal busting explosion if you want to defeat SBP. (or a bunch of speedsters). There's no proof he tanked the universal blast. That's also using if it were true their absolute greatest showing and ignoring the other times he was defeated by a guardian or by being depowered by flying through a red sun.

shokosugi
Originally posted by quanchi112
There's no proof he tanked the universal blast. That's also using if it were true their absolute greatest showing and ignoring the other times he was defeated by a guardian or by being depowered by flying through a red sun.

blah blah blah you lose. Happy Dance

quanchi112
blah blah blah you lose. Happy Dance Why do you always concede so quickly ?

Batman-Prime

thumb up

Shoko the wise. pray

zeel

Shoko i want you take a pencil and pick it up in your right hand. After you pick this pencil up i want you to put this pencil in your right ear. After you put this pencil in your right ear i want you to push as hard as you can till you pass out. smile

Sundipped
Originally posted by Mindset
It was badly written, but it seemed he had some left.

Maybe so but Prime didn't look nothing like a mature version of Superman when he tore the armor off. His body mass was reduced plus he looked more like Superboy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.