Hydro Vs Sandman Vs Absorbing Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackZero30x
fight is in new york along the cost.
No CIS, no PIS, and no prep.

vansonbee
Absorbing man, he once was compose of gravel and cocaine, so sooner or later he will overcome the other elements.

Mindset
Originally posted by vansonbee
Absorbing man, he once was compose of gravel and cocaine, so sooner or later he will overcome the other elements. Cocaine?

Simbon
Absorbing man, he once was compose of gravel and cocaine, so sooner or later he will overcome the other elements.

Gravel?

vansonbee
Originally posted by Mindset
Cocaine? Originally posted by Simbon
Gravel? In short he can absorb the others abilities in this 3 way fight.

BlackZero30x
I remember in a spider-man arc he became a drug and got blown apart by a big fan....he was scraped up and sold as a drug which gave the users a big high and temporary uncontrollable powers. one guy turned his arm into glass and it shattered. also if i re-call properly someone was using on the toilet and became porcelain.

but can't hydro control water? so if absorbing man became water would he not be controlled?

vansonbee
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
I remember in a spider-man arc he became a drug and got blown apart by a big fan....he was scraped up and sold as a drug which gave the users a big high and temporary uncontrollable powers. one guy turned his arm into glass and it shattered. also if i re-call properly someone was using on the toilet and became porcelain.

but can't hydro control water? so if absorbing man became water would he not be controlled? Your right, but sandman mixing up with Hydro man = bad day

BlackZero30x
yea by the end of the fight someone would walk as Mud Man! lol

Parmaniac
Comes down to "who has more control?" judging from things like AM touched a cosmic cube and was still in control I would give him the benefit of doubt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.