WildCATS Vs The Outsiders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/308/475607-wcwecv1solicitth8_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/13925/296891-79644-outsiders_large.jpg

Q99
With those particular lineups, Outsiders due to J'onn and Metamorpho (though I'll note, that was never actually an Outsiders team; some of those were only perspective recruits).

StyleTime
Yeah, the Outsiders have the edge here.

Digi
Originally posted by Q99
With those particular lineups, Outsiders due to J'onn and Metamorpho

guy222
outsiders

Mindset
When did Jonn become an Outsider?

Anyway, Grifter wins.

Q99
Originally posted by Mindset
When did Jonn become an Outsider?

Anyway, Grifter wins.

5 minutes at the beginning of the Chuck Dixon "Batman and the Outsider's" run.

DC had advertised the cast, but then decided to change the team, so rather than have someone advertised not show, they had him show up in the book but decided not to join, and just helped Batman on the one mission.

Likewise, Aquaman there in the back was never a member at all, he was just a prospective member in the "Outsiders: Five of a Kind" miniseries with an issue about him, but he decided it wasn't for him.

Prep-Man
Hmm, Majestic was suppose to be in that pic. Ah, well, who wins if Majestic is on the team?

Q99
That'd flip the equation, between Maj and Spartan I'd say the Wildcats would have a rather strong power advantage.

Prep-Man
Katanna or Nemesis. Who wins, Q?

StyleTime
I'm not Q99, but I'd go with Nemesis.

Prep-Man
Me too.

Q99
Katana is very good, Nemesis is very good and superhuman, so yea, probably Nemesis, but not easily.

SevenShackles
id go with wildCATS on this one. im ignoring MM and aquaman unless a post lists them as being part of this fight since i dont really count them as outsiders.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.