Zoom vs Professor Zoom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
Hunter Zolomon vs Eobard Thawne

Tha C-Master
I think this has been done buddy.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I think this has been done buddy.

Maybe so, but I'm interested...

Q99
I think it was done before Prof Zoom's latest antics around Flashpoint. Back in the day, Hunter wins no question, but I think it's probably closer now.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Q99
I think it was done before Prof Zoom's latest antics around Flashpoint. Back in the day, Hunter wins no question, but I think it's probably closer now.

Thas wut makes it more interesting now..

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Q99
I think it was done before Prof Zoom's latest antics around Flashpoint. Back in the day, Hunter wins no question, but I think it's probably closer now. Nah someone else did it not too long ago, I'm sure it is in the search.

-K-M-
1. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=547510&highlight=zoom+reverse+flash
2. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=544286&highlight=zoom+reverse+flash

Prep-Man
Zoom is faster, but PZ is unlocking all the abilities that the SF can dish out. Interesting.

JakeTheBank
Prof. Zoom.

Galan007
In light of his feats in Flash Rebirth, and Flashpoint, Eobard wins.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Galan007 In light of his feats in Flash Rebirth, and Flashpoint, Eobard wins.

with ease? or is this a good battle?

Philosophía
Zolomon.

Galan007
Originally posted by Prep-Man
with ease? or is this a good battle? Good battle. But Eobard has done everything Zolomon has + quite a bit more. Imo, that's why he ultimately wins.

Slaanesh
Prof Zoom..his power seems to be more impressive and he still not at full potential yet..

qwertyuiop1998
Bump

qwertyuiop1998
I was thinking on making this thread before I found it

IMO, Thawne seems more versatile but most his time shenanigans shouldnt work on Zolomon since he was in different timeline

That said, Inertia did something similar to Zolomon but I guess you can argue that Inertia was sharing same power source at that point.....

MrMind
hunter better kill thawne before thawne time travel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.