Team Marvel Heroes vs. Team DC Villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
Team Marvel Heroes
Silver Surfer, X-Man, Thor

Team DC Villains
Sinestro, Cyborg Superman, Professor Zoom

carver9
Team1

iceman24567
Team two

carver9
Cyborg Superman is a non-factor. A punch or blast through the chest should take him out of the fight.

Cogito
Originally posted by carver9
Cyborg Superman is a non-factor. A punch or blast through the chest should take him out of the fight.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Split, or maybe team 1 for the ever so slight majority

Scarlet315
Surfer very easily dispatches of both Sinestro and Cyborg superman, and then all three team up on Professor Zoom.

Harbinger
Team two. Even though Henshaw can't regen (IIRC) anymore, he's still a beast. Throwing in Professor Zoom means that team one, even with Nate, is going to have an uphill fight.

guy222
marvel

kgkg
Cyborg Superman is a non-factor. A punch or blast through the chest should take him out of the fight. http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/562900/facepalm.jpg

Prep-Man
Villains. Professor Zoom is what turns the fight.

Konton
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Villains. Professor Zoom is what turns the fight.

StiltmanFTW

The only reason it worked was 'cause he couldn't regenerate thanks to Doomsday, I believe.

JakeTheBank

Lol.

Team 2.

"Id"

Prep-Man
That clone was still formidable, though.

"Id"
You know they are going to get dispatched fairly easy.

Prep-Man
By Doomslayer?

SquallX
Originally posted by Prep-Man
By Doomslayer?

DC hyped Doomslayer way too fast.

He was able to casually kill Eradicator, and i was ****ing piss off when i found out that wasn't the real Doomsday that was kicking ass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.