apocalypse (x-men TAS) vs darkseid (superman TAS/JL/JLU)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
ultimate throwdown!

1) shit talking

2) fight

chomperx9
I didnt like how apoc shit talked. He tried to make himself look to good when he was fighting magneto.

The part where he has his hands on his side and he says, Now face the power............ Of the APOCALYPSE

Harbinger
Apoc in the first one.

"I am......Apocalypse! Look upon the future......and tremble!"

Second one's a bit harder to gauge, IMO. Next to nothing phased Apoc (it took all of Earth's telepaths to beat him, IIRC), but he didn't face anyone on the level of the JLA/Supes. I'd probably go with DS because he faced a much higher tier of characters. Apoc in TAS, though= beastly, and probably more impressive there than his comic portrayals post the "classic" period.

Simbon
TAS Apoc had better lines than anything Apocalypse said in comics, and powerwise was absolutely ridiculous -- totally invulnerable, energy projection powerful enough to vaporize the x-men in a single blast, etc. His lowest showing was in the Magneto fight, and he was still portrayed as more powerful than Magneto (ridiculous!).

Animated Darkseid brings nothing to this fight except class, and sadly, that is not enough.

JakeTheBank
1. "I am the eternal shore. Crash upon me and be broken!" ftw

2. Darkseid more than likely. He took an all out punch from Superman and got up after making a crater and hitting him with that pain matrix device and he seemed to be no worse for the wear.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.