Guardian Amp Prime/Superman One Million Vs RUne King Thor/Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SquallX
Which teams survives this encounter.

quanchi112
I think the answer is actually obvious don't you ?

Prep-Man
team 1.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
team 1. Based on ?

JakeTheBank
Team 2

Prep-Man
i dont know, both supermen are immune to magic. speed blitz ftw.

Cogito
Superman One Million or Superman Prime One Million?

The former loses, the latter wins if you buy the hype

Batman-Prime
Team 1 or stalemate.

quanchi112
i dont know, both supermen are immune to magic. speed blitz ftw. Can you back up the claim both are completely immune to magic ? Their power isn't totallt magic anyways. I guess by your logic Superboy can harm Prime but the Spectre cannot.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Team 1 or stalemate.

I doubt it will be a stalemate. Prime just rips their heads off.

quanchi112
I doubt it will be a stalemate. Prime just rips their heads off. Based on him ripping whose heads off ?

iceman24567
If 1 million is as powerful as implied team one has a good shot at winning

zeel
i see team 2 going intangable while team one (the supermen) start swinging at nothing. Mean while thor and odin are laughing as they are amping themselves in intangable mode. they come outta intangable mode and destroy the supermen. Being immune to magic is not going to cut the mustard. I cannot see theses supermen defeating high end skyfathers and elder gods. Not saying it wont be a good fight but i dont see them winning.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Doesn't Superman One Million have some Zrfffian power behind him? I vaguely remember something from the JLA One Million respect thread to that end.

Gecko4lif
SM1m is god mode. Exposed to so much magic and yellow sun radiation he can time travel and warp reality

other than that he is just hype

shokosugi
Team 1

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
SM1m is god mode. Exposed to so much magic and yellow sun radiation he can time travel and warp reality

other than that he is just hype

Superman One Million =/= Superman Prime One Million.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.