Colossus, Thing, Strong Guy vs She-Hulk, Molly Hayes, Frenzy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
Boys or Girls?

colossus and thing's durabilities put them over the girls

Uriel005
Molly is their best bet if she can bfr Colossus right away. But she gets too tired too quickly so I don't think there's any other way. Does strong guy still have his heart problem btw?? makes a difference.

ColossusGrundy
Big C has proven he can take out Shulkie already. Thing won't quit, even when fightin girls.

The guys take this easily. The only wild card is if Guido still has heart problems, but he shouldn't be on his own long enough for it to matter.

Originally posted by Uriel005
Molly is their best bet if she can bfr Colossus right away. But she gets too tired too quickly so I don't think there's any other way. Does strong guy still have his heart problem btw?? makes a difference. he did right up until layla miller ressurected him, but I think that may fixed it, although he is now souless as a result

KingD19
Bruiser already fizzled out against Colossus, and he's already taken out Jen. And he was beating Frenzy and a couple other Acolytes on his own until Sinister mind f*cked him. He could potentially solo, but with Thing and Strong Guy on the team, he doesn't need too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.