Frank Castle vs Cloak Who would make a better Ghost Rider?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aakla
So I would thinking who would make the coolest Ghost Rider, and I came up with Frank Castle or Cloak from Cloak and Dagger.

Frank Castle's persona is so close to the Rider's that they would probably merge into 1 being.

Cloak has that whole ability to pull you into the void where your life force is eaten away while you wallow in misery.

Who would make the best Ghost Rider?

Uriel005
Cloak is too conflicted often times imo. Frank would just wreak bloody havok everywhere. This is more of a case of who would be less "bad" as a ghostrider more than either one of them being good at it. I go with Cloak, there's less of a chance that everyone dies for littering on the sidewalk or jaywalking.

Aakla
OK maybe I didn't think that one through all the way. I was thinking of Cloak because of the whole Void thing and ignored his persona. Frank I was just thinking that being the Ghost Rider would be like Frank's ultimate destiny kind of thing.

SevenShackles
if frank became the ghost rider we would need a major crossover just to stop him in his crusade of vengeance/justice.. and i would read every page of that crossover! in a way its the problem of frank working to well as a spirit of vengeance leading to a downward spiral of crap. but out of the given choices id still pick him.

be interested in a longer list of people for the role of 'ghost rider'.

http://haveanerdgasm.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/microchip.jpg
VENGEANCE!

Mindset
Johnny Blaze.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Mindset
Johnny Blaze.

thats been proven often enough but bringing him up is rather unimaginative. cant think of anyone who hasn't held the mantle before who could do the part justice?

Mindset
I can think of anything and everything; I choose not to.

cdtm
Originally posted by SevenShackles
thats been proven often enough but bringing him up is rather unimaginative. cant think of anyone who hasn't held the mantle before who could do the part justice?

Living Tribunal. His sense of justice makes him an ideal candidate, imo.

Optimus Prime would make an awesome Ghost Rider..

Uriel005
speedball.

SquallX
Superman Prime cool evil face

castle would be the best fir. the GR already has the power to traverse dimensions (although most hosts are incompetent with it) so cloak's power is redundant

Aakla
I thought Cloak's power takes people to the void where they wallow is despair and misery while their life force is eaten away.

Originally posted by Aakla
I thought Cloak's power takes people to the void where they wallow is despair and misery while their life force is eaten away. it takes them to a deserted dimension called the darkforce dimension. GR can likely access that on his own as he can freely traverse dimensional walls

Lord_Talron
the spectre. biscuits

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.