Weakest telepath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Simbon
Who is the weakest telepath in comics? Please only name people who have a full range of telepathic abilities: mind-reading/thought transmitting, mental attacks, etc. T

Mindset
Mr. X.

celestialdemon
With a full range of abilities...Sage maybe.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Mindset
Mr. X.
did not read the ops......yet the first post.....interesting stick out tongue

psycho gundam
manslaughter

all he can do is make himself invisible to people's peripheral vision unless they are staring directly at him

Konton
Karma comes to mind.

Kasper Gutman
How about Cable? With the techno-virus he's pretty gimp.

most of the people posted do not meet the criteria of a full range of TP powers. the weakest I can remember that can do everything is marth johansen or an individual cuckoo

shokosugi
Originally posted by psycho gundam
manslaughter

all he can do is make himself invisible to people's peripheral vision unless they are staring directly at him

ROFL that's a shitty power.

chomperx9
elektra

psy_blade
M

Konton
Originally posted by 753
most of the people posted do not meet the criteria of a full range of TP powers. the weakest I can remember that can do everything is marth johansen or an individual cuckoo

Karma's been doing a little bit of everything now, but she'd still probably lose to a Cuckoo.

The Cuckoos as a group are actually pretty crazy powerful. Even individually I can't imagine any of them losing to many low rankers.

Glorificus
Shortpack.

Originally posted by Glorificus
Shortpack. ah yes, that's probably it. thumb up

batdude123
Criss Angel.

chomperx9
dhalsim

cdtm
Tommy Monaghan.

cdtm
Originally posted by shokosugi
ROFL that's a shitty power.

Sounds really good for an assassin/ninja.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.