Skaar Vs His Dad (Hulk), Red Hulk, Superman and D Day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MTaylor940
Just remember Skaar's only like 8 and already beaten his dad, Juggernaut, Wolverine, and went a round with Ares. He's not even close to his potential. Half Hulk Half Old Strong... Who poses the biggest threat to him???

***ALSO***
What super hero team can even come close to stopping the Hulks (Hulk, Red Hulk, Skaar, A Bomb, She Hulk, Red She Hulk, Savage She-Hulk (Lyra), and Hiro K (Skaar's brother) if they teamed up??? Remember Hulk ran through the 90% of the entire Marvel cast in WWH by himself. Choose wisely...

any of the ones you listed would beat skaar as he is now. we have no idea how powerfull he'll be as an adult so that questions is unanswarable.

off the top of my mind, the jla big seven and the current x-men line up can take them down.

MTaylor940
Originally posted by 753
any of the ones you listed would beat skaar as he is now. we have no idea how powerfull he'll be as an adult so that questions is unanswarable.

off the top of my mind, the jla big seven and the current x-men line up can take them down.

Hulk single handily defeated every division of the X-Men in WWH along with the Avengers. It'll take a lot more power then just them. Also I'd like to answer the myth that Hulk has a limit to his strength. His strength increases due to his EMOTIONAL STRESS not just anger! Marvel.com and read his bio!

MTaylor940
Originally posted by MTaylor940
Hulk single handily defeated every division of the X-Men in WWH along with the Avengers. It'll take a lot more power then just them. Also I'd like to answer the myth that Hulk has a limit to his strength. His strength increases due to his EMOTIONAL STRESS not just anger! Marvel.com and read his bio!

Just so we're on the same page I'm talking about every Hulk Vs whoever... Who can come close?

Hulk single handily defeated every division of the X-Men in WWH along with the Avengers. It'll take a lot more power then just them. Also I'd like to answer the myth that Hulk has a limit to his strength. His strength increases due to his EMOTIONAL STRESS not just anger! Marvel.com and read his bio! he defeated a bunch of midmetas in a PIS filled story, the most retarded moment of which was the psionic backlash chuck suffered.

legion could certainly solo the hulks, hope and SNG probably could solo the hulks and the current population in utopia also includes magneto, namor, storm, iceman, magyk, danger, warlock/cypher, upgraded hellion, xavier, cloak, loa, chamber, elixir, emma, cuckoos, rogue, armor, the tetsuo clone and the list goes on.

the jla big seven includes flash, SM, GL, MMH and WW. tey'd be enough

the hulks are only high herald (ocasionally trans) in a couple of departaments. they are too limited in terms of versatility and mobility

I agree that his strengh growth has no ceiling and that not only anger increases it. this doesnt mean shit here.

carver9

I like this guy. BFRING is the trump cards against the Hulk. In a 1 on 1 fight, I can't see many people taking him but just like someone already mentioned, the jla can take that team. I wouldn't be surprised if a story was written with Hulk taking on the entire jla and beating them senseless just like similar characters that are weaker than the hulk has.

zeel
Originally posted by carver9
I like this guy. BFRING is the trump cards against the Hulk. In a 1 on 1 fight, I can't see many people taking him but just like someone already mentioned, the jla can take that team. I wouldn't be surprised if a story was written with Hulk taking on the entire jla and beating them senseless just like similar characters that are weaker than the hulk has.

dont hold your breath...........

MTaylor940
Originally posted by 753
he defeated a bunch of midmetas in a PIS filled story, the most retarded moment of which was the psionic backlash chuck suffered.

legion could certainly solo the hulks, hope and SNG probably could solo the hulks and the current population in utopia also includes magneto, namor, storm, iceman, magyk, danger, warlock/cypher, upgraded hellion, xavier, cloak, loa, chamber, elixir, emma, cuckoos, rogue, armor, the tetsuo clone and the list goes on.

the hulks are only high herald (ocasionally trans) in a couple of departaments. they are too limited in terms of versatility and mobility

I agree that his strengh growth has no ceiling and that not only anger increases it. this doesnt mean shit here.

Red Hulk would coordinate the battle and he's a brilliant military strategist. Hulk would set the motions in play, and plan battle tactics with Rulk. A Bomb would be a Navy Seal like soldier due to his ability to camouflage. Lyra's a front line soldier along with Jen. Hiro Kala threw Planet Kai @ earth with his mind alone, so his ability has been highly underestimated which would be a huge down fall! Lack versatility I think not.

MTaylor940
Red Hulk would coordinate the battle and he's a brilliant military strategist. Hulk would set the motions in play, and plan battle tactics with Rulk. A Bomb would be a Navy Seal like soldier due to his ability to camouflage. Lyra's a front line soldier along with Jen. Hiro Kala threw Planet Kai @ earth with his mind alone, so his ability has been highly underestimated which would be a huge down fall! Lack versatility I think not.

O and I forgot Skaar who has his fathers gamma power along with his mothers Old Power. The fight got a little more interesting IMO vs JLA!

iceman24567
The JLA would wreck that team pretty easily

MTaylor940
Originally posted by iceman24567

Elaborate please!

MTaylor940
Originally posted by 753
he defeated a bunch of midmetas in a PIS filled story, the most retarded moment of which was the psionic backlash chuck suffered.

As long as Skaar touches the ground he has range, flight (levitation) and surprise attacks. Red Hulk went toe to toe with Namor IN the water and didn't do too bad. Also Rulk and She Rulk absorb energy and powers therefore making their powers quite difficult to predict. Just depends who they drain. Hand to hand the current Hulk will smash 99.9 % of everyone and Hiro Kala is being over looked. He literally pulled Kai out of orbit and flew it towards Earth with his mind alone. All I'm saying is the Hulks are more than just brutes.

carver9

No they wouldn't... They would win though and only due to bfring. Without it, they get crushed.

iceman24567
Elaborate please! More powerful, better team, faster all around better. The Jla would wreck them quite easily

carver9
As long as Skaar touches the ground he has range, flight (levitation) and surprise attacks. Red Hulk went toe to toe with Namor IN the water and didn't do too bad. Also Rulk and She Rulk absorb energy and powers therefore making their powers quite difficult to predict. Just depends who they drain. Hand to hand the current Hulk will smash 99.9 % of everyone and Hiro Kala is being over looked. He literally pulled Kai out of orbit and flew it towards Earth with his mind alone. All I'm saying is the Hulks are more than just brutes.

I agree 100% with this... Hulk can take anyone on the opposing team, probably beat 2 or 3 of them at the same time.

iceman24567
No they wouldn't... They would win though and only due to bfring. Without it, they get crushed. Even without bfr the Jla would still wreck them

carver9
Even without bfr the Jla would still wreck them

No they wouldn't.

iceman24567
No they wouldn't. Umm Ok but the Jla would wreck them

MTaylor940
I agree 100% with this... Hulk can take anyone on the opposing team, probably beat 2 or 3 of them at the same time.

Thank you. I'm just trying to get people to see that this would be a great fight and not a 1 sided beat down. As for Hulk having limited mobility... How come he always gets to his opponents that can fly or are super fast? Not too bad for someone who has limited mobility huh? Present day Hulk is a beast. Strength of WWH and Banner's brain. He's not the dumb brute or Professor Hulk.

SuperiorTech
Honestly Martian Manhunter could take out half this team alone most of these guys barring Hulk have little to no defense against tp.

carver9
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Honestly Martian Manhunter could take out half this team alone most of these guys barring Hulk have little to no defense against tp.

Forgot about this and I agree 100%... You knowing how powerful current Hulk is Superior, who on the opposing team is taking him out? He could take down a couple before dropping himself and let's not forget Rulk has his draining powers back. Those two alone... Rulk and Hulk... would wreck shop imo.

carver9
Umm Ok but the Jla would wreck them

We disagree yet again buddy. sad

iceman24567
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Honestly Martian Manhunter could take out half this team alone most of these guys barring Hulk have little to no defense against tp. Yup not to mention versatility and team work

MTaylor940
What's BFring?

carver9
Yup not to mention versatility and team work

Versatility means craps in a fight like this.

carver9
What's BFring?

Battle field removal.

iceman24567
Versatility means craps in a fight like this. Not when most of the Jla can fly and are way faster than the Hulks seriously Hulk is the only real threat with or without bfr

carver9
Not when most of the Jla can fly and are way faster than the Hulks seriously Hulk is the only real threat with or without bfr

So Rulk (with his powers back) is a nobody? A amped Skaar is a beast as well.

MTaylor940
Forgot about this and I agree 100%... You knowing how powerful current Hulk is Superior, who on the opposing team is taking him out? He could take down a couple before dropping himself and let's not forget Rulk has his draining powers back. Those two alone... Rulk and Hulk... would wreck shop imo.

I'll put Hiro Kala against MMH. He enslaved an entire planet and The World Mind himself. Rulk and Hulk together is sick. Now adding Hulks daughter, 2 sons, cousin and best friend = deadly.

iceman24567
So Rulk (with his powers back) is a nobody? A amped Skaar is a beast as well. Rulk is a joke character and i could image him fighting somebody like the Flash or Wonderwoman they would embarrass his ass and Skaar isn't beast enough to match up to the heavy hitters on the Jla plus anybody with out proper tp resistance gets auto dropped

MTaylor940
Battle field removal.

Skaar CAN fly as long as he touches the ground. Rulk has his powers back and Hiro Kala can kill you from another planet!

MTaylor940
Rulk is a joke character and i could image him fighting somebody like the Flash or Wonderwoman they would embarrass his ass and Skaar isn't beast enough to match up to the heavy hitters on the Jla plus anybody with out proper tp resistance gets auto dropped

So I guess Juggernaut and Hulk aren't heavy hitters because he's already beaten both @ the age of 8.

iceman24567
So I guess Juggernaut and Hulk aren't heavy hitters because he's already beaten both @ the age of 8. Threw plot device... and Hulk and Juggs are bricks the Jla are a different kind of heavy hitters bro

MTaylor940
Rulk is a joke character and i could image him fighting somebody like the Flash or Wonderwoman they would embarrass his ass and Skaar isn't beast enough to match up to the heavy hitters on the Jla plus anybody with out proper tp resistance gets auto dropped

Just like Thor, A Bomb, Savage Hulk, Ironman, She Hulk, Abomination did right? Because last time I remeber he gave Thor one of the worst beatings I've seen him take. He killed Abomination and ran thru the other names I named. Yeah he's a joke!

MTaylor940
Threw plot device... and Hulk and Juggs are bricks the Jla are a different kind of heavy hitters bro

Ok I agree they're a different kind of heavy hitters, but to write Skaar off is just arrogant or stupid. Zeus is the only character that truly beat the Hulk and NONE of JLA can mess with the all father. Chaos King beat Zeus and Galactus himself feared CK, so that tells you how powerful CK and Zeus are.

carver9
Threw plot device... and Hulk and Juggs are bricks the Jla are a different kind of heavy hitters bro

Just like shaggyman, the general, doomsday, despero, konvikt, and Grundy, are just bricks but these people put those hands on numerous of jla members, hell, they physically tooled the jla with just their fist and the sad thing is, none of these people are physically stronger than Hulk.

Badabing
Yeah, this is getting closed. Citing instances out of context is the least of the problems with this thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.