Nate Grey vs Franklin Richards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
cool big grin stick out tongue mad wink

I can hear Id clenching his teeth in despair

"Id"
Man dis som booolshyt. uhuh

Add on the fact that Nate is going to get depowered.
http://www.newsarama.com/php/multimedia/album.php?aid=43444

Harbinger
X-Man's got some nice damn feats, but I don't think he's done anything near creating an entire universe from scratch like Frankie has.

"Id"
I didn't want to say nutting but.

X-Man, and the Sentry chassed of Galactus!...yeah.

And, and Nate has Dark Phoenix Power Level. I swear it, my scouter clocked it. Vegeta was rageing.

And he has like astral plane ripping power. yeah.

Aw fuk dat, dis sum boolshyt.

the ninjak
Nate has the battle experience.

Franklin could retreat into a pocket dimension but that's BFR.

If he puts himself in a protection bubble he has time but Nate ain't just gonna stand there and take damage.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by "Id"

It's a sad day in Id's life. BTW, I knew they would depower him. They always do that to characters. It was just a matter of time.

its a plot necessity. for a powerhouse to be included in a group he must

a) have a retardedly passive mentality that makes sure he'll never use his power to turn the status-quo upside down - eg Superman

b) be powered down and only access his upper levels in rare plot induced occasions - eg SNG

problem is that nate would imediately begin subverting marvel earth social order and really who could or would stop him? he wouldnt burn out like cable did

Bouboumaster
Franklin murder this fool.

guy222
franklin ftw

and that's sad about nate

Mindset
Originally posted by 753
I can hear Id clenching his teeth in despair I can hear him clenching his buttcheeks.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by "Id"

say wuuutt???

how u figure?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by 753
its a plot necessity. for a powerhouse to be included in a group he must

a) have a retardedly passive mentality that makes sure he'll never use his power to turn the status-quo upside down - eg Superman

b) be powered down and only access his upper levels in rare plot induced occasions - eg SNG

problem is that nate would imediately begin subverting marvel earth social order and really who could or would stop him? he wouldnt burn out like cable did

I hope they don't depower Jenny Quantum in Stormwatch...

"Id"
Originally posted by Mindset
I can hear him clenching his buttcheeks.

Ward!

Uriel005
Franklin unless Nate blitzes him and tk crushes his brain before he can react but with Franklin precog he'd be ready for it before it happens.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.