Kilowog (no ring) vs Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ColossusGrundy
I don't thing Kil is nearly as strong as Ben, but he's got to be in the ballpark.

battle is in an open field, nothing for Ben to throw (which he does a lot of)

Considering neither of them would quit, who goes down first?

(Referring to Thing's fight against Sasquatch and Kil's fight with Supes for durability)

chomperx9
didnt kil KO superman at one point without the ring ?

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by chomperx9
didnt kil KO superman at one point without the ring ?

I dunno about KO, but he did put up a great fight.

Digi
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
I dunno about KO, but he did put up a great fight.

That should really answer your question then.

Prep-Man
When did Kilowog fight Superman? I know he stalemated him a littlle bit, but I thought that was with the ring.

SevenShackles
kilowog wins. thing puts up good fight but loses.
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b188/dnno1/SupermanBatman29-32.jpg

cdtm
Originally posted by SevenShackles
kilowog wins. thing puts up good fight but loses.
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b188/dnno1/SupermanBatman29-32.jpg

That's with the ring, though.

He was giving Superman a pretty even fight, but it's impossible to tell how much of that was because of his natural durability, and how much of it is because of the ring.

vansonbee
Kilowog fought with that yellow Lantern that was about his size without rings I believe. Maybe we can do comparison there, because that guy fought Daxians (w/e they called).

Prep-Man
Plus Superman was mind controlled. Still a good feat for wog.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by vansonbee
Kilowog fought with that yellow Lantern that was about his size without rings I believe. Maybe we can do comparison there, because that guy fought Daxians (w/e they called).

you mean arkillo? the sinestro corp member that fought viciously again mongul jr, both not using their rings? fight ended with him getting his tongue ripped out but he went blow for blow with mongul for awhile.
http://reilly2040.co.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/glc34.jpg

kilowog fought and beat arkillo if i remember correctly their fight included their rings but was mostly a h2h scuffle.. i dont see thing being able to deal with arkillo and i regard kilowog above his lvl so i doubt thing can keep kilowog down.. even if its close he has that whole 'willpower' thing going for him and i see him outlasting thing.

cdtm
Originally posted by vansonbee

No, they were using rings.

Kilowog beat by using his ring to grab a plane and slam him with it.

cdtm
Originally posted by SevenShackles

kilowog fought and beat arkillo if i remember correctly their fight included their rings but was mostly a h2h scuffle..

You're right, but the thing is we know the rings can amp a character substantially. Kilowog has pretty decent natural durabilty and strength, but there's no way of telling if he's Arkillo's equal, or if he was using the ring to bridge a gulf (As he may have been also doing against Superman)

Who's the blonde GL that was helping Daxam? I believe she has human level stats, yet she hit the yellow sun empowered Daxamite leader after he made a racist comment, and drew some blood.

Batman-Prime
Thing wins.

Philosophía
Thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.