Classic Larfleeze vs. Genis Vell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who takes this?

vansonbee
WTF a classic Larfleeze?

Genis Vell anyways and always~

Galan007
Originally posted by vansonbee
WTF a classic Larfleeze? Larfleeze in control of the Orange Battery, me thinks- the 'version' who slaughtered a group of Controllers like they were weak feebs.

quanchi112
Vell, easily. Larfleeze's feats are being exaggerated me thinks.

Prep-Man
ao.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Galan007
Larfleeze in control of the Orange Battery, me thinks- the 'version' who slaughtered a group of Controllers like they were weak feebs. I recall that event, those controllers have same standing status as the guardians, but their abilities might not.

Still supporting Genis though!

Prep-Man
one guardian was taking on a army of gls. ao slaughtered a group of controllers who are just as powerful.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
one guardian was taking on a army of gls. ao slaughtered a group of controllers who are just as powerful. What feats do the controllers have to back this up ?

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by quanchi112
What feats do the controllers have to back this up ?
Oans said the controllers were just as powerful themselves

iceman24567
Larf ftw

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Oans said the controllers were just as powerful themselves Feats to back this up ? If Superman says MM is the most powerful member of the jla do you accept this as accurate as well ?

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by quanchi112
Feats to back this up ? If Superman says MM is the most powerful member of the jla do you accept this as accurate as well ?
Superman level physical feats
phasing
shape shifting
Telepathy

um... yeah I do.

Mindset
Genis bfrs Larfleeze's face with his fist.

cdtm
I don't know, I like both...

Genis kicked Sentry's ass, so that's reason enough to vote for him against anyone.. Because Sentry sucks, not because it's an impressive feat. stick out tongue

But Larfleeze did stand against a pretty big contingent of GL's and Guardians.. Yeah, the Guardians aren't what they used to be, but the numbers alone make it pretty impressive..

Eh, Batman wins.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by cdtm
Eh, Batman wins.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.